Chapter 1

Lily's POV

10:55am

"Okay bye" I sad ending the call with my dad
He's coming home from L.A today, he flew out there last week so that he could make a music video with Selena Gomez.
Yeah it's pretty cool knowing that my dad works with famous people. I mean to be honest I love the fact he does, like all my friends think it's super cool, and every one at school always asks me about it, but I can never really answer the questions they ask me, because it's all like...
'What is Selena like?'
'Is Ariana really tall?'
I'm just like, I don't know man. I don't work with them my dad does.
I never really get to meet them, because dad always says he wants me to have a normal life and be a normal teenage kid that hasn't met any celebrity's. It sucks that he gets to meet them and I don't.

Moms at work and the house is a mess, maybe I should tidy up.
I'll do it later.
My phone starts to ring...
(Ringtone- Baby by Justin Bieber)
It's my friend Charlie ringing,
Me: "Wassup biatchhh"
Charlie: "Hi, what you up to?"
Me: "Nothing really, why?"
Charlie: "Well uh, just wondering if you wanted to go shopping?"
Me: "Well uh, my dads coming home today so I don't know if I can"
Charlie"Oh ok. Bye"
Call over.
Charlie isn't my best friend, just a friend. She used to hate me before she became friends with my best friend Fran. And stole her from me. Bitch.
We have to suck that all up tho, and be nice for fran.
To be fair I don't even know why she asked me to go shopping, unless she's with Fran.

1:57pm
I started to tidy up, starting in the kitchen, moving to the dining room.
Just in the middle of cleaning the living room when there was a knock at the door,
So I dashed to the door feeling excited about who it could be. It's probably no one special.
???: "Hi, Is Mr Noel home?"
Me: "uh, no he's just on his way home he shouldn't be long. Who's asking?"
???: "my names Mr Bieber, can you tell him I called"
Me: "oh, ok I will. Can I take a number for him to call or does he have one?"
Mr Bieber:" he will probably have a number, but I'll give you one just in case. Do you have a pen"
Me:" yeah just come in a second" motioning for him to come in...
I handed him a pen and he wrote a number down,
Mr Bieber: "can I have your number just in case he doesn't pick up?"
Me: "sure"
he handed me the paper with the number on and then the pen, I wrote my number down and my name and handed it to him...
He headed for the door.
Me: "I'll get him to call you sometime"
Mr Bieber: "cool, I'll call you sometime soon"
And with that he walked down the drive and got into a really nice white Ferrari.
Was that really Justin Bieber?
I can't believe it.
I actually have Justin Biebers number.
Shall I text him?
No, he'll think I'm weird
I'll wait for him to text me first.

5:00pm

Text-
Hi, this is Mr Bieber;)

Oh, hi there Mr Bieber;) im Lily.:)

Lily, that's a nice name. I'm Justin;-)x

Thanks. Justin huh? That's a swag name;-)x

Swag huh:-) What you doin?xx

Not much, waiting for my dad to come home:/ home alone:(xx

Where is he? Home alone sounds fun;);)xxx

He's in L.A working. it's really not:(xxx

I could make it fun?;)xxxx

Really?:)xxxx

Yep, I bet:)xxxx

But your not here so how will you make it fun?xxxx

I'll be there in 20:-)xxxxx

I locked my phone and went into my wardrobe, I have to change outfits if Justin bieber is coming to my house. I can not, I repeat can not look ugly!
I picked out a white and light pink floral dress, some white pumps and a denim jacket.
I did my hair in a messy high pony tail and applied make up where needed.
I ran down stairs and checked my self in the full length mirror to make sure I looked suitable.
'Perfect' I said to myself picking up a few out of place items in the hall.
/Knock-Knock\
I ran to the door and took a deep breath,
'Good evening ma-aam' Justin said as we both looked each other up and down.
'Good evening sir' I replied probably blushing.
'You look beautiful' I said with a huge grin on his face.
'Don't look too bad you self' I said winking at him
'Where do you want to go?' He said as I motioned for him to come inside
'Wherever you want to go' I said shutting the door behind us
'How about, uh. That Cinema down town?' He replied
'Sure, just need to grab my purse and keys from upstairs' I said rushing upstairs.
I applied a little bit of lipstick and placed it in my purse and grabbed my keys and ran back down stairs to see Justin lent on the wall out side staring at me and I shut the door and locked it Justin offered me his arm.
We walked towards his car arms linked.
He opened the door for me and helped me with the seatbelt and shut the door, he quickly ran to his side, sloshed into the seat and buckled himself in.
'What sort of music do you like?' He asked starting the car
'Your music' I said looking at him with a grin
'Great taste' he laughed switching on the stereo blasting out him new hit single -Confident-
We were dancing and singing as we drove to the cinema and as we got there we were swarmed by a large group of paparazzi.
'Shit' Justin said placing his face in his hands.