Chapter 3

Lily's POV

Oh my god.

did i really just do that?

did my lips really just touch Biebers?

holy crap, im the luckiest girl in the world.

'are you okay?' justin said

'yeh im amazing'

'good, that was the most incredible kiss i have ever had' justin replied

'mee too'

'isnt this abit illegal tho?' justin added

'probably, but who cares?'

'i dont care becuase your the most perect girl i have ever met'

'aw stop it silly' i said leaning in and pecking his lips.

'I recon we could make this work'

'Yeh me too, but my dad will probably freak seen as though your 19'

'Will he?' Justin said looking abit worried

'Yeh, but fuck him, if I'm happy he should be'

'Babe' Justin said playfully tapping my arm, so I got on top of him and began prodding him in all his ticklish places, it was weird how I already knew where they all were but to be honest I feel like I've known him like forever, he makes me so happy.
I was sat on top of Justin and I lent in and kissed him, I trailed my hands over his chest, and then moved my lips up to his ears,
I whispered
'Lets go somewhere babe'

'Like where'
He said sounding a little out of breath,

'Somewhere more private'
I said looking at him , he picked me up and walked up stairs, we went down the hall and into his room, he slowly laid me down on the bed then laid next to me, I sat up and got back on top of him, I slowly lent in and began kissing him again, I moved my hands tithe bottom of his top and began lifting it up above his head, I then moved my hands to his trousers, and he stopped me
'Are you sure you wanna do this'

'Well I'm a virgin but I think I'm ready'

'But this is like illegal'

'Nobody will know until we figure out how to tell people, we can keep this between us for now'

'Okay babe as long as your sure, but let me look after you'

'Okay baby'

So Justin lifted me off him and laid me on the bed, he began kissing me and began moving his hands up and down my chest, he slowly lifted my dress above my head, and threw it on the floor, he began kissing down my chest until he got to the seam of my bra, he fiddled with it to undo it but did it eventually, then began massaging my boobs, he then began kissing down my belly, and then back up to my lips, he gently moved his hands to my pants and looked at me to make sure I was okay with it, I nodded at him and but my lip, he slowly removed my panties and threw them on the floor too, he began rubbing his hands on my legs, he than sat up and began taking his trousers of, he then began kissing me passionately, then I began to move my hands towards his boxers, and tugged on them, he took them off and lent over me, he looked deep into my eyes and began kissing me again, he grabbed my legs as the kiss got more passionate, and he spreaded my legs, he then began to insert himself into me, he was slow at first as he knew it was my first time and he knew it would Hurt, he began getting harder and faster and we were both heavy breathing, this was amazing, honestly the best night of my life, we must have been at it for at least 2 hours on and off, but I was really enjoying myself, he treat me like a princess and said this is all he had ever wanted.
We were both just laid in his bed under his quilt cuddling, then my phone began to ring,
It was my mom
'Shit!'
'What's up babe'
'It's half 11 and my moms ringing me'
'Shit' Justin said whilst getting up and finding his clothes, I got up and found mine and ignored my moms calls, we ran downstairs and left, Justin drive me home but before I went in, he pulled me in and started kissing me, it was a beautiful kiss.
'Ring me in the morning babe and I'll come get you if you like'
'Yeh babe I will'
'I love you'
'I love you too'
Justin got back into his car, and waited for me to get in the house until he drove off.
My mom wasn't bothered that I was late, it must have been bac use I was with Justin.
I literally got in and went to bed after spending 10 minutes with my mum, Justin sure had worn me out.

Thankyou for reading!
Vote!