INTRO

"Existing is a matter of believing, and I believe you are."

In which two souls discover their home in each other in the strangest ways possible.

The truth is that neither of them had ever dreamt of it, yet it becomes their aberration of a story, completely and uniquely theirs – which is why they wouldn't have had it any other way.

¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤

A Yoonjin Paranormal!AU.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this publication may be reproduced or retransmitted in any form or by any means without the written consent of the author.

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.

TRIGGER WARNING: This book contains strong/foul language, mentions of violence, a dash of fantasy, and angst.

¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤

welcome to the sequel!
PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT REMINDERS BEFORE CONTINUING:

1. please read LIBEROSIS if you haven't already, as this book will start where the aforementioned prequel left off, starting from the second part of the finale, NOT from the epilogue.

2. if you have read LIBEROSIS already, i suggest rereading the finale chapters to refresh it in your memory and so as to avoid confusion while reading this story (in the case that you've forgotten the key points of the plot).

3. i've never written a sequel before, so please bear with me and do tell me if you feel that this book is lacking something. even so, i will do my best to make this as clear and understandable as i can.

4. another thing is that i've also never written a story in the paranormal genre before, so once again, please bear with me and my shortcomings, and feel free to point them out in the form of constructive criticism. i will be happy to receive your feedback and act on your suggestions as i see fit.

hope you enjoy. happy reading!

isabella xoxo