Chapter 1

I had just finished my photography course in collage and i had turned 21 the same day. It's not a thing i do professionally but i would like to, i'm currently looking for people who need a new photographer! And luckily enough one of my collage friends knows a boy called Luke Pats, she said he is in a dance group called Sunset Swerve and they are in need of a new photographer! So i did some research on them and found out the founder of Sunset swerve is a man called Joe Vine, i decided to e-mail him about the job and within 2 hours he responded saying that he was sorry for the wait and he is busy at the minute planning Sunset swerve's next tour, and he wants me to come around to the studio  tomorrow to have a mini chat and interview.. I responded to his e-mail with a little thank you message! This all happened so quick i was not prepared to be offered a job right after leaving collage, this was a really big deal for me. So i called my friend over to see if she could maybe help me, i thought that maybe because she knows Luke that she could tell me some useful information about Joe "I don't know much about Ash to be honest out of all of the boys i only really know Joe and Reggie" She muttered. Reggie is Luke's brother and is also a member of sunset swerve " okay well thanks for the help anyway, ill see you later!"

It was now the next morning and i had to be at the studio in 1 hour! I was rushing around trying to get all my stuff together and finding a appropriate outfit to wear, i want to look professional but not like a business woman. I had so many questions going through my head. I was stressing out cos i was nervous. What do i say? What if he doesn't like me? What do i do when i get their? What if they don't like my photos? No. I need to take some deep breathes and calm down because i do not want to change my mind about going. I double checked i had everything i needed before i left. I grabbed my bags and left my apartment, locking the door behind me. I hopped into my range rover, and as i was starting my engine i checked Joe's e-mail to get the address of the studio and then started making my way there. It turns out it was only a 10 minute drive. The studio was now in my sight of vision i just had to try find a parking space, then i was slowly  making my way to the entrance i took one last deep breath and quickly went in so there was no chance of me turning around. As soon as i got inside i instantly bumped into someone...my heart was pounding out of my chest!