Untitled Part 47

Third person POV

Once the class arrives to the training area, they see that Class 1-B were already there waiting for them, "HARERERERE~~? So Class 1-A couldn't even find the decency to arrive on time? This proves ho-ack!" None other than Neito Monoma cried out, well, until he was hit on the back of the head by the lovely Itsuka Kendou. "Sorry!" She apologizes quickly, and the classes greet each other again. Monoma regains consciousness and tries again, "HARERERERERERE~~~~? The famous Katsuki Bakugou didn't win the Class 1-A battle?" And another hard smack from Kendou was earned and she quickly apologized again. Bakugou wasn't wearing the Yuuei training Uniform which indicated that he wasn't one of the winners on the Class 1-A side but he scowled, tensing up, deeply annoyed by that comment. "Huh? You didn't win either Kirishima?" Testutetsu asks Kirishima who runs the back of his neck sighing, "Yeah, I didn't win this time, but that's ok!" He grins, Bakugou goes to be beside his boyfriend so that he didn't have to see him get taken away by Tetsutetsu again, Kirishima did that blushing thing he did when he was near his boyfriend when Bakugou gave him affection. "So," Vlad King clears his throat, "The winners from Class 1-A are, Jirou, Yaoyorozu, Shoji, Todoroki and Ojirou, the winners from the spectacular 1-B (Aizawa and some Class 1-A members facepalm, yet another biased commentary perhaps?) are Tokage, Kendou, Tetsutetsu, Shishida and Awase. Will the following please come up?" Vlad King asks them and the winners do as they were told.

Jirou POV

Jirou looked determined at her rivals, she wondered who she was going against, but her curiosity didn't have to last, because Vlad King began talking again. "The battles will be, Ojirou vs. Tetsutetsu, Kendou vs. Yaoyorozu, (Jirou sees her friend's fists clench) Jirou vs. Tokage, Shoji vs. Shishida and Todoroki vs. Awase" he read off a list, the line changed up, and Jirou found herself face to face against the Class 1-B female Setsuna Tokage, she recalls going up against her as a group with Bakugou. Jirou acknowledged that Tokage was fairly clever, but since this was quirk less, she'd have to look for a different technique, but perhaps what she had done last time would work, but Tokage was very fast so it could be more difficult than going up against Bakugou, but still, she had that very useful tree. She looks at the tree and then back at Tokage, she realized that Tokage had seen that she was staring at the tree since Togkage was grinning and staring at the tree, she needed something else, she looked around. But her focus was brought away when she heard, "The first group up will be Shoji and Shishida" Aizawa senses called out and the rest stepped away from the area, Jirou looked at Kaminari, expecting him to be gambling with Sero like last time, but he was looking at her, he pops her a little thumbs up that reminded her of Jamming-Whey, she blushes, geez... That idiot... She grumbled to herself and she watches as the fight starts. She watches closely, seeing if she could find a good strategy to use in the battle, she wasn't used to regular hand to hand combat but she could always use her shortness toner advantage.

Kaminari POV

Kaminari notices Jirou watching closely, she was probably looking for a technique that she could try out, she's that kind of problem solver,but how well did he really know Jirou? That's the question that popped up in his mind quite a few times since he saw her play super smash bros with the others. "Yo, so you staring at the fight or something else?" Mina asks him smirking slightly, she apparently refused to back down, "Nah, just interest I guess, I mean, she kicked your butt in Super Smash didn't she?" Kaminari pointed out, and Mina huffs and turns away from him and goes to Sero. Kaminari just squints at her as if to say "huh?" Since he's decided to play dumb about this whole Jirou thing Mina's finally stopped pestering him so much, Kaminari quite liked that actually because now he doesn't have to worry about them trying to get him to admit his untrue feeling for Jirou. He takes a glance at the punk rocker and she looks at him, at the same moment, Kaminari felt an uneasy feeling settling in his stomach. Untrue feelings... Right?