THE END

(5 weeks into the summer holidays)

It was soooooooo hot in my waiters' outfit and I just wanted to go home as was just finishing wiping the last table, when I see a figure walking to the café erg there always have to be that one person. But when they walk in it noticed it was "Bakugo!?" ohhh shit I said It out loud "pink cheeks, what the hell are you doing here" I hesitated to answer and walked over to the counter and said "working" he seemed angry and followed me "I know that but why!" I started to get upset I didn't want to tell anyone about my problems it was embarrassing but I had to "well I got fired from my old job and I couldn't pay the bills to stay in the dorm so they kicked me out I then found this job and yeah" he looked even more mad "why the hell did you not tell anyone" I snapped and shouted "BCAUSE ITS ENBARASING" and started crying he then stormed out the café.

(I am going to say around 15 min later)

Third person POV

Bakugo came back to the café and saw Ochako crying on the couch he felt bad for getting heated up. He opened the shop window took Ochako by the hand and pulled her out the shop then leaned her againsed the fence gate and kissed her. He was about to walk away again when Ochako took his had and said "why do you keep on kissing me then acting like nothing do you like me or not quite playing with me Bakugo tell me do you like me or not because I like you" he turned around and looked Ochako right in the eye and said "I like you to Ochako"

The end

You can go and check out my other stories I have a Shinsou x Denki and I want to make a Jirou x Momo

Btw this is a shortened version of what my original though was its just that lots of thinks have been happening lately