V

I woke up the next morning and stretched out my arms with a tired yawn.

I lifted my arms to rub my eyes, but as my hands came into contact with my face I was in pain. 

I looked at my hands in horror, but then suddenly the memories of what had happened the night before flooded back to me.

My eyes widened and I ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror.  I was horrified to see that I had a black eye and bruises on my face and chest.

I sighed and shook my head before picking up the phone and calling Hayley.

"Hello?"  She answered, seeming wide awake even though it was only six A.M.

"Hey Hayley" I said, my voice raspy.
"Can you pick me up?  Zee's still here"

"Of corse Ry" She sounded sad, I couldn't understand why though, cause it happened to me, not her.

~Time skip to 20 minutes later~

As soon as I heard Hayley's car pull into the driveway I started to slowly walk down the hall.

Luckily, I didn't wake Zee up.

The second I got outside I ran to Hayley and hugged her.

"Ryan!" She gasped.  "You're eye!"

"Oh, that.  Don't worry"  I replied as I got into the car.

Hayley sighed and sat down in the driver's seat.

"Ry, you have to do something about this.  Zee's gonna kill you"

"I can't okay?  I don't wanna talk about this"  I snapped back at her, turning my head away.

Hayley bit her lip and shook her head before pushing the gas pedal and driving away.

=============
A/N
Sorry about the short chapter today, but loOK AT HOW PRETTY RYRO IS