WHAT?!?

*Tahlee's POV*

I am most definetly NOT talented. I wish that I was but that's not true. So how the heck did I get on Totally Talented the most popular game show in...EVER!

The day I found out was on the last day of school. I was just cleaning out my locker when Amber Jackson walked by. She started talking loudly about being accepted for something. I tuned out and wiped my glasses. They looked just like the ones that Taylor Swift wore in the music video to "You belong with me", except that they were really thick and made my eyes fuzzy and out of focus. They fogged up easily, and they made me look like an ovesised bat. Amber poked me hard in the head and I jumped and hit my head on the top of my locker. "Did you even hear what I just said?", she asked sweetly, as if she hadn't just given me a minor concussion.

I mumbeld a no. "Well", she said," I just got accepted for Totally Talented, and since you live under a rock with no social life I'll explain to you what that means."

Ouch. I bit my bottom lip and waited for the final blow. "It means that soon I will be the most famous person in the world and you can work as my secretary. Then maybe your mom will hate you less." , she sneered.

I couldn't help it. I burst into tears and tried to run. One of her followers pushed me back into the semicircle that had formed around my locker. Taunts like stupid, ugly, and nobody rang in my ears as the whole hallway joined in laughing at my expence. Finally the laughing died down, but when I turned around I could hear a snicker every now and then. The tears had stoped and I just started shoving everything in my bag. This day had to end soon.

*RING*

Finally. I started walking home. I stoped taking the bus last year when Amber poured rotten chocolate milk on my head, and then said it was an improvement. My eyes started to prick. No, I told myself, you are not crying twice in one day. The bus rode by and the kids jeered and threw balls of paper, broken pencils, or any other garbage that they had at me trough the windows. I broke into a run and used my book bag as a shield. I wish I had friends to protect me. You know safety in numbers, but everyone was to afraid of Amber to try, plus is wasn't exactly a social butterfly.

I spinted to my house and unlocked the door as fast as I could. I slamed the door shut and slid down to the floor with my head in my hands. "Honey is that you?", that was my mom.

"Yes"

"I'm in the kitchen there's mail for you.", I never get mail, so this was a surprise.

I dropped my stuff on the couch in the living room and walked into the kitchen. I saw my mom looking at a creamy piece of uneven paper. It curled up at the edges so i guess that it was rolled up when it was sent. There was a fancy red ribon on the table(that's what it was wrapped in I think). My mom looked up and smiled at me. She had changed after the accident and she seemed a little vacant, like she wasn't all there. I had inherited her pale blue eyes, but now her eyes were always glossy, as if she was always on the verge of tears. she handed me the price of paper. It Read:

Dear Tahlee Eden Winter,-

They were using my first name. This couldn't be good.

Dear Tahlee Eden Winter,

Congrazzles, You have been accepted to be on Totally Talented the popular world wide gameshow where kids become stars.-

"WHAT?!?!", I screamed,"You to be kiding me. MOM!! DID YOU ENTER ME?!?"

Mom just looked at me with a half smile on her face and shook her head no

"Well I obviously didn't enter."

She just made a read on gesture.

Dear Tahlee Eden Winter,

Congrazzles, You have been accepted to be on Totally Talented the popular world wide game show where kids become stars. Your Boarding pass is taped to the back of this letter you are expected at the east pier at sun down. Hope to see you there.