the part where daisy decides to become the next james patterson

A lot has led up to this moment. The jobs. The money. That one time I ate my patron's plate of  mashed potatoes and got fired for it. Frankly, I don't know what the big fuss was about, I don't think they were planning on finishing it.

And if we're complaining about people making a fuss, quite frankly I don't understand why I'm locked up in this jail cell, it's not like little old me is a threat to society.

I just hid a dead body, it's really not that bad.

Apparently, Gibi thinks that hiding a corpse is a 'federal crime', whatever that means, so she's not going to pay my bail for me. It's not like she's innocent here.

She practically left me for dead in Mexico, thank god for that hotel. And the money I paid that nice man for smuggling me across the border. Turns out it's really hard to get back into the U.S. when you leave your passport at home.

Well, I've managed to bribe one of the guards here to get some writing material, which I plan to bring to my lawyer the second I leave this place.

Knowing how important I am to this world, I thought just in case, I'd write all about my favorite topic: me, little old Daisy. Princess, if we're friends. All this time alone has got me to think, I could make money off of writing. I mean, I have such a fabulous life, who wouldn't pay money to hear about it.

So, little old me has a lot to tell you about how I got myself into this mess, but first, I should probably explain why Gibi thinks she's so high and mighty over me. She really isn't that great you know? But, if I act like she is, she'll 'loan' me money sometimes, but let's be honest, I don't have the funds to pay her back.

I mean, clearly money is an issue and you know, she's married and I'm all alone. But whatever, my life is much more entertaining than her's...that's what really matters, right?

Regardless of our various...statuses in this world, she just, she just doesn't understand me. I'll try to help out at her office, you know, try to make her life easier. But then she turns around and fires me because I'm 'not a qualified professional'

Honestly I've never felt more disrespected in my life.

God don't even get me started about her fishy friend who looks just like her....

If you ask me, I think Gibi's cloned herself just to make my life harder.

Well, I've dragged this bit out to the best of my abilities, which I must say, I'm very proud of.  Because, I am a very capable individual.