2. You're Annoying

Harry's POV

I didn't think I would like going to some stuck up, rich girls house but somehow I did. Beth was wealthy but she wasn't stuck up and she didn't rub it in a persons face. She didn't even dress like a rich girl would, she wore casual clothing which really surprised me.

My phone started to ring, it was Mia my girlfriend. "Hey Harry" she said in what I think was supposed to be a seductive voice "Mia what are you doing?" I asked to act like I cared "Getting undressed" she said, I actually started to pay attention "Oh really?" I asked and Mia giggled "Come over" I smiled "Give me twenty minutes love" I said before hanging up.

I got in my beautiful black car, a gift from my fathers will and drove off. When I got to Mia's house she had a robe tied loosely around her waist I put my hands on her waist and kissed her she pushed at my chest and I backed up "We always do that your my boyfriend lets just watch something" I let her go and she walked into the living room and I followed her.

Mia put on some chick flick and I completely zoned out, I was so bored I thought I fell asleep. I took out my phone and scrolled through my contacts looking for someone to text, I stopped when I saw Elizabeth's name. I tapped it and began texting her.

Harry: Hey Beth
Beth: Hi Harry what's up?
Harry: Bored out of my fucking mind what are you doing?
Beth: Lol listening to music and making a sandwich
Harry: I want a sandwich!!
Beth: Haha tomorrow when you come I will make you one
Harry: Are you inviting me to your house as a date Elizabeth?
Beth: No! You just come over god now you made it awkward!
Harry: Lmao I did not you did!
Beth: Shut up Harry!
Harry: Lol later Beth
Beth: Bye :D

The movie still wasn't over and Mia was watching it intently "I have to go" I said locking my phone "Ugh baby why!?" She said in the most annoying voice I had ever heard "Something came up I gotta go" I said putting my beanie back on. Mia got up and took off the robe but now I wasn't in the mood.

"Sorry maybe another time" I said, getting ready to walk out of the door "C'mon baby something quick" she begged I rolled my eyes "Goddamn your fucking annoying! Put some clothes on for once and don't fuck a guy when you first meet him then he might stay!" I said angrily "What the fuck Harry!" Mia yelled and I shrugged making my way to the door "Don't text me good luck finding someone that can work you better then me" I said slamming the door behind me.

Finally free of that bitch I sighed and got back in my car to go to my apartment. The whole time I wanted to turn around and go back to Elizabeth's house but that's just weird and she's just a friend no need to bother her right now.

I ended up going to a bar not far from my house to have a couple drinks. I had a high tolerance for alcohol so three drinks didn't even make me tipsy but I started thinking of Elizabeth and how beautiful she was. Dark hair almost black, clear blue eyes, pale skin that I bet all my money was soft as fuck. What the? What am I fucking saying I threw the money on the counter and got back into my car so I could go home.

I'm Harry fucking Styles I'm not about to go soft for some chick I just met. I can have any girl I want I'm not going to become a saint for this one.