A weekend with Huening Kai pt.1

FRIDAY

Hey Y/n what are you doing right now?
Asks Huening Kai over the phone

Me? I'm leaving work, Why?
You ask

Guess what, I got the whole weekend off!
He says all giggly, making you smile

Really now, so what are you saying?

I'm telling you that maybe we should spend the weekend together

I don't see why not
You say,
Wait for me at my apartment.

Of course baby!
He says, you can hear the excitement in his voice as he ends the call. You guys haven't spent a weekend together in months since he's been so busy with the comeback and practicing at the studio.

You arrive home and see him standing in front of your apartment door. He's wearing a blue sweatshirt with some white jeans. You run over to him, excited to see him since the last you saw him was two weeks ago. You run into his arms.

He picks you up and hugs you tight, showering your face with kisses. He puts you down and cups your face, examining you.

"Have you been getting enough sleep?, your eye bags are showing."

"Hey!" you say, not surprised he's already teasing you

"I'm just playing, you know I will always love you and you'll always be pretty. Bags or not."

He snickers and kisses you deeply, holding the back of your neck, biting your bottom lip, he pulls away leaving you both breathless.

You punch him in the stomach playfully.

"Keep talking about my eye bags. I'll punch you for real next time, I'll let it slide though."

You say slipping past him to unlock the door to your apartment. You walk in and it's chilly. He follows, walking in behind you. You throw yourself on the couch after taking off your shoes and throw a blanket over yourself.

"Hey Y/n I'm cold too you know"

He pouts, jumping onto the couch, he sits next to you and gets under the blanket with you and rests his head on yours.

"How was your day?"

"It was exhausting, but I feel much more energized sitting here with you."

He says, you turn your head slightly to look up at him and he's smiling down at you goofily. You reach up to stroke his hair and he places slightly cold hands above yours. He moves your hand to cup his cheek.

"I've missed you"

He says, his eyes gentle, sparkling with the sunset slipping in through the blinds.

"I know"

You say.

"What do you want to eat?"

You ask, getting up from the couch, but he grabs your hand. You look back at him and down at his hand, holding yours, slightly warmer than a few moments ago.

"I'm not hungry, are you though?"
He looks up at you

"No not really."

"Then why don't we sleep until tomorrow hmm?, Then we'll go out and have a well deserved breakfast together."

You sigh and slip off your coat and go to hang it, you would take his coat but Huening Kai's always in hoodies during the fall. You walk back to the couch and grab his hand and the blanket pulling him over to the bedroom. You could see he's tired as he's dragging his feet behind you and rubbing his eyes.

Energized right?
You scoff

You head to the bed where he lays down first and sticks his arm out.

"Here."

He says, patting his arm for you to lay your head. You lay down and cover both of you guys with the heavy blanket. He immediately throws his other arm around you embracing you. You do the same, hugging his back after fixing the blanket around his shoulders, He sighs.

"I really did miss spending time with you like this Y/n"

You don't respond, you just place a small peck on the tip of his nose. Watching his eyes close slowly, he drifts off to sleep, quietly snoring. He yawns and a single tear rolls down his cheek as he sleeps.

Wow

You think amazed at his hard work this past month, you were slightly surprised at how fast he drifted off. You rub his back and drift off yourself excited for the rest of the weekend's activities.