Chapter 1

last day of school before summer break 2015, you walked down the halls with your best friend aka crush; matt. You & Matt both started with Chemistry.. about 15 minutes of the period the teacher had to go to the printer all the way on the other end of the school, Matt decided to sit on the teachers chair and roll it around the room. He rolled the chair up behind you and grabbed your hand and you sat on his lap, as a regular class nobody really cared they were just on their phones anyways.. You, being up higher than matt because your on his lap, tilted your head down a bit and matt looked up at you, lips nearly touching.. you slowly moved your face closer to matt, you looked into matts eyes and then slowly kissed him, lips moving in sync. The 'makeout session' got faster, yet the teacher walked in and you guys got sent to the office being forced to explain why you're there.

After school finally ended, Matt went over to your house, Matt layed on your bed on his stomach and you sat cross legged in front of him. Matt said very strictly "WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE" pretending to be the principal, you laughed and grabbed his shirt and kissed him. "so are we like-" you said as you got cut off by matt saying "will you be my girlfriend?" you looked into matts eyes and said "OF COURSE!". "pizza, netflix & cuddles tonight for our first date?" asked matt, "definitely" you agreed.