Chapter 2

Matt went home to change his clothes and get ready for the date, it was about 6:30pm, the date was at 8. You went into the washroom and took a nice shower, after the shower you turned on the hair straightener and went to get dressed. You put on blue high wasted shorts, white hightop converse, a white crop top and then straightened your hair. at this point its 7:30.. you sprayed your perfume, and went downstairs, you forgot your phone so you went back upstairs and got your phone. 3 missed calls from your mom & a text from your mom saying "i called you because i just wanted to say me and your dad won't be home till tomorrow afternoon" they were out in Canada, You we're currently living in LA with your parents & sister whos 24 and never home. You're 16 & so is Matt. Anyways, you went back downstairs & it was 7:58, you sat on the couch and waited for Matt to knock on the door. He finally knocked and you got up and opened the door, he was holding a big pizza box and he smelled like heaven 😍. He came inside and put his arm around you as you guys walked upstairs to your room. When you guys got into your room matt put the pizza on your bed, turned on the tv and closed the door, you laid on your bed getting ready to watch Netflix and then Matt got on-top of you and kissed you roughly, you kissed back and as you were kissing, you slowly started to slip his shirt off, you guys stopped kissing so he could take it off and you caught your breath while waiting.. Matt kissed you again and then slowly went down to your neck planting soft wet kisses, sending shivers down your body, you grabbed matts hair as he was kissing your neck, then matt sucked really hard on your neck and left a red hickey💋. You reached down for matt's pants and whispered "I'm ready" in his ear, but he stopped you and said "wait" ... "what? oh im sorry" you said thinking you were going too far. "no baby trust me, i want to just as badly as you do, but not yet, lets finish our date?" said matt, "yeah, right.. our date!" you kissed matt one more time and then he got up and put his shirt back on. you got up and connected your laptop to your tv so you could watch Netflix on the big screen, Matt sat back down on your bed on his bum with his legs out trying to make it so you couldn't fit on the bed so you pushed him playfully and he moved over for you, you guys were watching "the last song" on Netflix and then you laid down on your back with your head on the pillow and matt laid on the pillow beside yours. Matt pulled out his phone and took a cute selfie with you and posted it on twitter with the caption; "Netflix, cuddles & pizza w. MY GIRL💘" then he showed you it and you got up and got the pizza.