♱♡Chapter one♡♰

♱♡Taeyeon♡♰

I woke up because of someone are stroking my hair. I open my eyes and saw it was my mom. She smile at me, but still she looked pale.

"Are you okay mom? Is something hurt to you? Do you need something?." I ask all the question i can ask, making sure mom will be okay.

She held my hand, and smile at me "Im okay sweetheart. Just a calm down, dont need to worry." Mom said, she gesture me to sit beside her, so i did.

"Sweet heart, i think, its already time to tell you the tru-" My mom cut off by the door, suddenly open. Revealing the doctor, she smile at us.

"You already awake Mrs. Kim. I need to check you heart beat. May i excuse?." The doctor said, and excuse. I let her.

She start to check my mom's heart beat, and also the machine beside her. She put the stethoscope to my mom's chest where her heart beat. I don't know what else the doctor did to check up on mom. Because I don't know anything about human medicine.

"Your heart beat is calm. But i need to checkup your blood. That's all for today, and also don't forget to take your medicine." The doctor said after the she leave.

I look at my mom, "Mom, you need to eat so you can take your medicine." I said, before handling her, a plate the have a food, and also a fruit.

She had begun to eat, but she seemed to have deep thoughts.I just let it go and maybe that's just about her pain.

"Mom, i just go outside for water, and eat your medicine mom." I said and leave her, there eating.

" I said and leave her, there eating

♱♡Mrs. Kim♡♰

Eating my daughter's give food,I threw it in the trash. I do not eat fruits and vegetables. Even the medicine she gave was thrown into the trash.

I need to tell her about to herself, she still didn't know about it. And i already feel, that someone's was alwys following her.

If its not the enemy's, then who?.

♱♡Taeyeon♡♰

After i buy water, i went again to my mom's patient room.
As i came back, i saw her spacing out. I think she didn't feel my presence.

But i was curious by mom's doing. She is quite, because we are always talking and laughing. But i think, because of her illness she can't properly talk much. She need it too. She need rest.