2003//glasses

Backstory??
You worked in the studio and your really close to the guys. They are recording St. anger at the moment. Thats all Lol. (also I'm sorry. I changed in the middle of the story from 'you' to 'I' I'm sorry.) ———————————————————————————

Every day was constant fights between Lars and James. Fighting about nonsense. Everyone was used to it by now and you had learned how to cheer everyone up when there was tension. Except James. He would come into the studio already in a bad mood because he knows it's going to be something.

One day he came in and it was the same old same old. You waited in a room in the back Until they where ready to start playing again. Sitting on a couch drinking water and you heard silence for a bit. Then Kirk comes in "Hey I think we're done for today. Thanks for putting up with all this." He was always so sweet. "Thank you kirk. I love you guys to death and I hate to see them like this." You replied. Kirk just smirked "see you tomorrow" "bye"

Lars was always your best friend in the group y'all where really close. It was James you had a crush on though. Sometimes you couldn't help but think about him in bad ways. You just wanted him to take all his anger out on you. Your thoughts started roaming and you touched your thy slowly and leaned your head back. Then the door opened and you stopped immediately. Ofc it was James. "I'm so fucking done. This shit is constant." He slammed the door. "I know it is" you took a sip of your water then continued "is everything alright other then these fights? You come in here every day already in a bad mood. Is it because you know y'all are going to fight or is it other things." He leaned against the counter and sighed "both." You walked over closer to him to through away your water bottle. "I'm not trying to be cheesy or anything, but do you need to talk about it?" He looked at you "actually yeah. If you don't mind." "No not at all" you stood next to him and leaned on the counter also.

Then he says, "I'm not getting any... uh..." he didn't finish "sleep?" You asked. "No. I'm sorry this might be weird to talk about." "I'm okay with it james. I've known you for years and I know wayyy more about you then I should. Yet I do" you laughed a bit and he continued "True. Okay. My wife isn't letting me. You know. Do anything with her." The amount of shock that went through my body was crazy. Maybe I could help? Fuck. No. He's married. "Why not?" I asked. "Well since I've been in a pissy mood I guess. I pop off and say something shitty. Then she's mad at me and will turn me on and then not do anything to me. I've had to Jack off every day for the past like 3 weeks." The thought of him sitting down with a magazine and lotion just pumping himself and moaning turned me on so hard. "Oh my. That's torture. You don't deserve that." " I'm just mad plus I need some sexual relief and that doesn't work well together." Then you replied with "yeah I get that. I don't have a boyfriend and masterbating gets boring after a while." He looked at you and smiled "who do you think of... Lars?" I laughed out loud "Ew! No!" Then he said. "Well y'all are so close. Is it Kirk?" "No way! If it was any of y'all it would be you" my eyes widened and I just said "oh my gosh I'm sorry I didn't..." I stopped because he put his hand on my hip "it should be me though. I'd be jellouse if it was anyone else" I looked in his eyes through his glasses. "Fuck. That's hot..." I wisperd. He slammed his lips into mine immediately sticking his tong down my throat.

He grabbed the back of my hair. The I said "I like it rough and I want you to take all your anger out on me. Use me." In his ear. He leaned into me "that's a dangerous thing to say to me because now it's going to happen." He grabbed my pussy through my lose shorts and made me gasp. He started kissing me again and started rubbing me. My legs twitched a little bit. I could feel his hard cock though his tight jeans. He pulled down my shorts and put me on the counter. "Fuck your already so wet" he slammed two fingers inside me and started fingering me like a pro. "SHIT!" I jumped because it started me "fuck. Omg james" I through my head back in pleasure. "So tight. Damn I can't wait anymore" he unbuckled is belt and said "take off your shirt." And locked the door. Then the tour off his shirt and pants. His dick was almost sticking out of his underwear he was so hard. He grabbed himself and said "are you ready? You asked me to take out my anger. I have a lot." I looked at his dick and said "yes please." He smirked "good girl" and slid down his boxers. His cock was so big. He rubbed himself and started to take off his glasses "no no. Please keep them on it's hot." "Okay" he smiled. He positioned himself and slid in and gave me no time to adjust. He slammed into me so hard and fast I couldn't even moan it was so much. His moans echoed in the room and made me moan with him. He was so loud and didn't care who heard us. "Fuck. Yes. Take me you fucking slut." he moaned. He picked me up and through me on the couch. "Bend over." I did as I was told he slammed into me again and his hand was driving my head in the couch his other hand slapped my ass so hard I screamed "Yes!" "Oh you like that huh?" He slapped me again leaving another red print on me. He slowed down and went deeper all the way then went fast again all the way in. My insides where in pain yet it felt so good. I just moaned the whole time I couldn't even think. He reached down and flipped me over and started rubbing my clit slowly while fucking me fast. He was sweating really hard and moaning in his deep voice that I'd never had heard before. Your back arched and you said "I'm gonna cum" "no! Not yet" he rubbed me even faster but refused to let me cum. My walls clinched around him tighter as I tried not to cum. "Don't. Not yet" he said. He moved his hand to my neck and choked me. His hand was huge on my neck. "I'm gonna..." he squeezed harder and said "I said no. Your gonna listen to me. Okay." He released his grip a bit. He was so focused. He through his head back and moved his hand and said "okay now" and slammed into me one more time then rubbing my clit he came inside me and I twitched and arched my back again and grabbed his shoulders and bit my lip to moan. The high was finally gone. He laid on top of me "Thank you. I really needed that." He slid out of me and I said "I enjoyed that. I needed it too." And ran my fingers through his hair. I tried to stand up but fell back again. "I'm sorry, you might just want to sit for a while." He laughed and gave me another kiss and continued "can we do this another time?" "Of course we can" I answered. My legs where shaking really bad. He cleaned up and brought me my clothes. Best workday ever.