5

AUTHOR POV

While eating Yoongi and Soyeon stole glances. But then they would blush, when they were caught staring at each other. The whole time it was silent. Hoseok was like the third-wheel. Soon they finished eating. Then Yoongi washed the plates.

The trio was sitting on the couch watching the news, when something shocking was said.

News reporter:"Only this month 19 females and 3 males from the age 15 - 27 were brutally raped and sexually harrased. The police is working hard on the cases. There is no track of the rapists. A girl exclaimed if she went to the police the rapist will kill her, which leads the police to the conclusion there are more victims. Please avoid going out! If you see someone being raped or harassed in any way DON'T LET THE PERSON WHO DID 'THINGS' TO THEM GO! Thank you for your time! Now to the weather."

With mouth open and widened eyes the two males looked at the terrified girl in the middle.

"Why did you let him go?", Soyeon's voice was more disappointed than angry.

"I-"

"HE COULD BE IN JAIL RIGHT NOW!", Soyeon cut him off.

Everyone stood up when, Soyeon stood up. She went to Yoongi and yelled her lungs out:"WHY DID YOU LET HIM GO? WHAT DID I DO WRONG? WHY AM I THE VILLAIN? I THOUGHT YOU CARED FOR ME! NO ONE LOVES ME!"

Hoseok was shook. Yoongi also. Soyeon felt...

numb

Everything around her was begining to blurr. The anger and disappointment she felt a second ago disappeared. All she heard were concerned yellings from Hoseok and Yoongi before everything went black.
____________________________________

A/N: A very short chapter, but there is another part so go check it out if you want to.

Also, everything is going to make sense at the end. So don't worry!

Do you like Shukook ( Shuhua and Jungkook)? If so, I will include it in this story.

Thank you for reading!
I love you!

Stay strong💛!