0.1

"Keep running Liz, We can make it!" Zach yelled as the sirens came closer.

"I'm going as fast as I can!" I yelled back at him.

We turned off the main road into a dark alley. "No matter what keep going straight and don't look back." Zach whispered in my ear.

"Why?" I asked very confused

"Don't you trust me?" he asked pulling me to a stop waiting for my answer.

"Yea..yes of course I do." I whispered

"Okay so let's go!" he exclaimed as he started running again.

I built up speed until I was in front of him. I ran and ran and never looked back. When I got close to the end of the alleyway all my nerves had finally calmed down until I heard sirens right next to me! That's when I finally turned around and caught a glimpse of Zach making a left turn.

"ZACH COME BACK" I yelled.

"Put your hands up" I heard faintly through all the chaos in my mind.

What just happened? Where did Zach go? Why did he tell me to keep straight? Maybe he just went to gather the rest of the group for revenge!

With that last thought I finally put my hands up and took the punishment.

This was my third time being arrested and I could already tell that my mother would not be happy about this so right as I got to the precinct I demanded my call. They don't normally do but for some reason Officer Tanner was in a good mood and let me make one call. I called my best friend Nyasia. She wasn't involved in any of this drama but she has always been there for me so it only seemed right.

"Hello" she answered with her mouth full of food which I already knew was pizza.

"MARICÒN" I practically screamed into the phone.

"OMG Puta what happened!" she asked.

Calling each other spanish curses is the main focus of our relationship! I told her the whole story, starting with the rival group and the illegal transportation to being caught by the cops.

"Lo gilipollas! He just abandoned you! What happened to all that 'I'll be with you forever meirda'!"

You could literally hear how annoyed she was through the phone.

"2 more minutes" Officer Tanner said.

"I'm guessing you don't want your mom to know so I'll be there in 5 to see what I can do."

"YESSS MUCHAS GRACIAS CHICA. TE QUIERO" I said as she hung up. This girl would do anything for me. I couldn't ask for a better best friend.

----------------------------

Ten Minutes Later Nyasia finally showed up in a white top with blue distressed jeans. She had her hair curled and makeup done perfectly to show off her perfect green eyes.

"Hello m'am I'm here to pick up my sister Elizabeth Fishel" she said with much confidence in her voice.

"Which sister are you?" Officer Tanner asked

"Her half sister" Nyasia answered with a smile.

That was a really good answer, Officer Tanner never met any of my half siblings. Just as things were starting look up for me a familiar voice yelled through the corridor

"Lindsay, I brought us lunch." The familiar voice got to the end of the hall and thats when I finally saw who it was.

OMG MY MOM IS HERE RIGHT NOW! I thought as I ducked behind the wall in the cell. I could not let her see me in here. Nyasia spotted her too and immediately turned around to leave but she was too late.