AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello everyone! (if anyone ever reads this...)

I'm really glad that you decided to read my book. Like seriously, it would mean the world to me if you stick around. I've never been able to come up with a plot as interesting and as palpable as this one and I'm pretty proud of it. That said, it probably won't be the best book you've ever read- although I do hope you finish it with positive opinions and hopefully some great memories.

Please don't copy my plot, characters or writing. Stealing somebody else's hard work is not funny nor clever and it may severely upset the writers. However, using inspiration from somebody else's work is acceptable as long as correct credit is given.

This book will contain mature themes such as violence, unfair treatment of women, colourful language, mental health issues and sexual scenes. If you are below fifteen, I wouldn't recommend reading this book but ,as always, it is upto you.

If you couldn't already tell from my spelling, I'm british so please don't point that out. I am aware that it is considered 'wrong' by many people but it is 'right' here. It shouldn't bother you very much.

Constructive criticism is welcome but bullying, insulting and judging me is not acceptable. If any comments are derogatory then I will report and delete them. Repeat offenders' accounts will also be reported. Only positive vibes here people! Same goes with interacting with other readers in my comments. No hate speech or threats will be tolerated. Also, please don't leave spoilers in the earlier chapters because it ruins the experience for other readers. Basically, don't be a rude person.

I hope you enjoy my book. Please follow, vote and comment. I would love for you to put me on your reading lists and share with your friends too if you really think they'll like it.

So, without further ado, get ready for a whirlwind of emotions!

The beginning of 'The Auction' commences...