Ch.10 "Friends"

Jon's Pov:

I was just hanging out with my animatronics since I have nothing else to do. We were all talking and having fun while R.Fred kept hugging me. Though I decided to call Bryan since we've been friends since collage.

"Hey Bryan how are you?" I asked while rasing an eyebrow. "Oh Jon I'm fine just getting ready to head to my pizzaria. Anyways how are you?"

"Well I'm doing good". We talked for a few minutes till Afton came in my pizzaria and he said he needed to talk to me. So I hung up on Bryan and walked over to the seating area.

"What do you need Afton!?" I said with a stern expression. "Oh....Jon I just came here to check on your Animatronics. So if you don't mind I'll take a look at them?!" He told me in a sinister altitude but I decided to let him do his job.

"Fine....go a head and check them out Afton"?! I replied to him with an untrusty smile. Plus ever since he became Spring-Trap again he's untrusy worthy.

Lefty's Pov:

I felt Molten lay me down on the vent floors. And I fell asleep but when I woke up I heard Molten say he wanted to be my friend.

Now were just staring at eachother in akward silence which I hate. "So um  Molten.............whats that about"? I told him in low tone. "Lefty I'm guessing you heard all that didn't you"! He looked shocked.

"Yeah I heard what you said Molten".

"Lefty I didnt know you were awake".

"Molten I will be......."

"Lefty you will be what?"

"Molten I will be your friend"!
.

"You will......."

"Yes I will be your friend Molten" I then run up to him and give him a big bear hug. He still looked shocked after I told him my answer. But eventually he hugged me back at some point we hugged for about 20 minutes till we pulled apart smiling at eachother.

"Anyways what do you wanna do Molten"?

"Im not sure......we could go to the private Fnaf beach if you want"?

"I've never gone their it sounds really interesting but sure lets go".

And with that said me and Molten jumpt into the portal, and ended up in the private beach which was beautiful.

Spring-Trap's Pov:(Evil bois turn)

I was "fixing" Jons animatronics not gonna lie but there sorta missing conponints. Also Jon is a better  business owner than Bryan, I just need to get him on my side~.

But how.......hmmm......maybe I can FORCE HIM TO WORK FOR ME HAHAHAHAHA...................! All I need is for Molten to kiddnap him maybe I'll wait 5 to 6 months before Molten kiddnaps him.

Then with him on my side Bryan won't be able to stand a chance against me at all HAHAHAHA....................... When I looked back at R.Chi and R.Fred I noticed they had sausages on them for some odd reason.

But I decided not to question it since their not the only ones who are weird. After all~ everyone is always broken in someway~.  Like I fell apart after my son's death in 1987 (Im not sure if this is the correct year so just have this).

Jon's Pov:

I was hearing laughter from were Spring-Trap was working at but I ignored it and went into the security office.

Dang it I really need to get a night guard for the night shift at this pizzeria. Maybe I should hire someone but who, WHAT I GOT IT! I can make a job sign thingy to see if anyone can apply I'm a genius.

Let me do that now so I wont forget later.

Molten's Pov:

Me and Lefty were hanging out in the private beach just relaxing. After all Afton does'nt need me at the moment sinces he's at Jon's place.

"Hey Molten can I ask you something"?

"Sure Lefty whats up"?

"Am I water proof"?

"Yes your water proof now go have fun"!

"Ok Thanks Molten see you in a few". And with that Lefty ran off.

He looked sorta cute while running not gonna lie. Though I barley remembered I need to call my eldest brother. I quickly got out my phone. (Yes he has a phone cuz why not. Afterall not everything is like thefamousfilms story line -_-).

"Hey Bro long time no see".

We had a long conversation till Lefty  came running up to me. Telling me he was ready to go back to the pizzeria. When we entered into the pizzeria we realize everybody was already turned off.

Lefty being Lefty told me to hangout with him since were officaly friends. And also Lefty wasn' t going to preform tommorrow at all. Which gave us more time to hangout and enjoy our selves.

???'s Pov:.

I was watching Lefty knowing he doesn't remember me at all but I still remember him. He will always be a part of me which I like.

Afterall we've been together ever since we were alive until both of us died. Knowing he doesn't remember me makes me sad. But............ I will always care for him no matter what happenes.

I will be watching him making sure nothing really bad happens. He just cant be deactivated or else they might find out the truth.

Bryan's Pov:

I was hanging out with the gang but my eyes then drifted off to Leftys stage. When I saw he wasnt there I started to ask the other animatronics if they had seen him at all. The answer they gave me shocked me.

Because Lefty was hanging out with that monster. Not even a few minutes
later they came walking out of the portal room. I quickly ran over towards Lefty and grabbed his arm and headed toward the portal room once more.

"Lefty what were you doing with Molten"! Lefty looked like he was thinking for a moment before he spoke.

"We werent hanging out bud if that what your thinking. I was just back here in the portal room behind all these boxes until Molten came in here hehe!."

"*sigh*Ok Lefty I believe you."

Then we both walked out of the portal room I walked towards the front door to go home.

Here PEOPLE Have A Drawing Of Lefty!👍💖

Oooof by the way Molten gave him that flower or rose. I dont even know anymore.

Welp! See you next chapter bye.