🐾Chapter 10🐾

🐾Charles Pov🐾

So we finally made it home and Mom told me to wait for her In my room.

I heard Mom's footsteps as I she opened the door and got Inside my room.

" Sweetie why don't you lay on bed " Mom said.

" Why Mom ? " I asked.

" So I can put Diaper on you " Mom said putting pack of diapers on my bed.

" WHAT ! " I felt my face getting beat red up to the tip of my ears " Mom ! I can do It myself " I said.

" Charlie It's not like I am doing it for the first time and I have changed your Diaper multiple times " Mom said.

" Mom you don't get It I am adult - " I said.

" - There's nothing I haven't sawn and I don't want to go over this again Char-Char unless you want me to show your Childhood Album to your Highschool Crush..! Hmm what was her name..Oh right Bella Ross " Mom said giving me evil smile.

" Mom ! you won't ! " I said gasping.

" I might also show her one when you were 2 years old and running around the house naked - " Mom said giggling.

" MOM ! " I said groaning.

" Don't worry Char-Char I was kidding " Mom said smiling.

" Can you get over it...." I said and she Nodded as I laid down on bed as she pulled Diaper under me and quickly powered and pulled the tapes.

" There you go " Mom said and patting my Padded Butt.

" It feels little thick " I said as I tried to bring my legs toghter but the bulge was making it little difficult

" It's supposed to be like that one Why don't you put on something , It's almost dinner time " Mom said and i nodded.

I was going to put on some pants but the diaper made it Impossible.

" Uhh..Mom I can't get my pants On " I said.

" It's alright sweetie , no need to put on pants right now " Mom said and I nodded.

There I was sitting In chair trying to adjust my diapered butt.

Not the kind of summer vacation I imagined before going to University
Now did I....

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾Next Day 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

So Next day we were On Our Way to Dr Jones who was our Doctor since I was child and somehow I found sweats to put on It.

" Dr Jones will see you In a minute Ma'am " Nurse said as Dr Jones walked In and gave us a warm smile.

" Mrs Hayes and Charlie what a pleasant surprise " Dr Jones said smiling and took seat.

" Dr Jones how are you and your kids " Mom asked smiling back.

" They are Just doing fine Mrs Hayes What about you " Dr Jones asked.

" I am doing fine but Charlie - " Mom said.

" Charlie Look at you young man , you have friends so much since The last time I saw you , So what's seems to be the problem this time" Dr Jones asked.

" Same , Charlie started to have accidents, It happened twice In a week, Charlie told me he stopped taking the medicine because he thought he had grown out of It..." Mom said.

" Alright Hop On Kiddo " Dr Jones said patting the Examination table and he started to Check me.

" Is he wearing a diaper Mrs Hayes " Dr Jones asked noticing the Diaper over my sweats.

" For precaution " Mom said and Dr Jones nodded.

" Do you feel any kind of Pain " Dr Jones asked.

" No In fact I didn't feel it last two times " I said and Dr Jones did some other tests.

" Mrs Hayes From what I assume Is That Charlie Is developing mild UTI / Urinary Tract Infection , It's very common, I would recommend to stay hydrated and take Medicines I am gone write to get rid of Infection and Until It gully cures Charlie can wear diaper" Dr Jones said with

" Alright thanks for your time Dr Jones " Mom said smiling.

" It was my Job " Dr Jones said.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾Later🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

" Mom How am I gone Help Mr Jared with Giving potty training lessons to kids with diaper on " I asked.

" I guess we will have to get you potty trained first " Mom said and I blinked at her with confusion.

" Hu ? What do you mean " I asked.

" You will see " Mom said smiling softly.

It was later when I saw Mom carrying some Packs of Pull ups.

Wait

Pull ups !!!

" Mom ! Why do you have pull ups " I asked.

" Sweetie it's the only way you can do your Job Tommorrow " Mom said.

God ! What else Is remaining.....

To be Continued...

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Hey guys hope you all are Enjoying The story please don't forget to vote and comment.

🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑🐏🐑