Introduction

Hello ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.

I just wanted to throw out there that this story is currently in progress, meaning that I will go back and forth fixing bits and bobs that don't entirely satisfy me. Hence, you might spot some changes here and there, so don't freak out and start compiling conspiracy theories when you notice parts which are not exactly how you remembered them to be (I'm talking about you, Mandela effect conspiracy theorists).

Keep in my mind that there will be violence and strong language, since this book is about a zombie apocalypse. So if you're in any way triggered by these, then I'll have to kindly ask you to click away from this book.

I would appreciate it if you could comment any grammatical mistakes or parts that don't entirely make sense to you so that I can go back and fix them (I'm human too, guys... some mistakes can slip past my eyes even if I reread the chapter like a thousand times). I do ask on this note, however, that you keep negative comments to yourselves since I don't tollerate negativity. Being critical but willing to help me improve and being rude are two entirely different concepts.

After this long and boring introduction, enjoy the first chapter.