Chapter 1 : New years eve

It's finally New Year's Eve. It's been a crazy crazy 2014 of a year but I feel like next year is going to be even more crazy. It's been a week since taylor has moved out and it's a adjustment but I'm happy. Tyler and I are dating again and we are just going to see how that turns out. Nikki is in new York for work. As for Tyler and I we are in Vancouver Canada baby and we is loving it! Walking around in Vancouver is great, most if not just about everyone is friendly and sweet but I guess it's just because it's the New Year's Eve and most are drunk or about to be drunk.

The time has come, everyone flooded the streets in downtown Vancouver as the ball a started to drop! 5-4-3-2-1 >>>>> happy New Years! Tyler looked over at me and we kissed and what a very long and wonderful kiss it was. It felt so good but I was already in haven, specially after he bought me chocolate and a new case for my phone and even a Xbox kinetic. I got him a new case for his phone a long with new shirts and summer swimmer wear. We both had a good crazy year together but he never ran away from me. He always managed to try to work everything out.

"Well bae now that the old year is out we should head back home and spend the warm days i Cali while the planes are unfrozen." We walked back to are hotel and packed up are things. Loaded onto the plan and flew right home. I was happy to see the house, I dropped my stuff in my room and feel into the bed. Tyler followed behind me and we cuddled and slept...