CHAPTER 1

I woke up this morning and trying to reach the kitchen. Haven't take bath yet of course. I would be bothered if I have taken a bath before breakfast. With the tip of my eye, I saw feet hanging on the couch. My brother, Ryan.

A drunker, a street racer, a smoker, that now is taking his semester 2 in lectures that have never been successfully passed since 1 year ago. Which means, he had to repeat this year. Just as same as the few past last nights, he slept on the couch, with alcohol smell all over his body. What a disgusting view to see. I don't care about what happened to him even if I saw the bruised on his face. I continued my steps to the kitchen to find some foods.

I didn't see anything on the table. And I realized, the workaholic mom is now in the office. She rarely at home. So I shouldn't be surprised to found anything but nothing on the table. Then I took some eggs from the counter and cook them to be my breakfast.

===

As I finished the preparation, I walk downstairs and still sees the same view. Ryan doesn't wake up from his hibernate. I don't care anymore. We're not that close though. Cause some mistakes were made before this. So I decided to go without waking him up.

Nah, just take a little walk to get to my school. Not a big school. But at least, It will guarantee me to graduate with a good grade and can get a job. If you become a good student and of course, the teacher's golden boy. But sadly, I'm none of them. I mean, at least I'm trying to become a good student, but not to be the teacher's pet.

When I steeped my foot inside, there is a girl with a white cropped top hoodie calling my name. She is Sarah. Not my best friend. Just a classmate. I knew her since we were in the same middle school before. We are not talking much at each other. Don't be surprised, I'm not the type of famous student. I don't have a close friend. I always do anything by myself unless something that had to put me in the group.

"Siv!" Sarah approaches me. She looks cute anyway. She has the girl crush inside her. I bet every guy would have fallen for her if she let the chance wide open. But sad for those guys, because she still knows her position as a woman who should not be stiff overdoing.

"What's up? I like your hoodie by the way. But It would be weird If it was worn by me,"

"Thanks. Oh! Have you heard the test that will be taken today?" she takes her phone out from the bag.

Huh? Test? What test?

"What kind of test? I haven't heard it. No one told me,"

Sarah flinched. "Are you serious? It was been told by Ms. Thanya last night! You didn't check the class group, right?"

Ah, fuck. Ryan borrowed my phone all day long yesterday. And I went to grandma's house to take care of her. And because I was too tired, I went to sleep as soon as I got home.

I hurriedly took out my phone from my pocket. And sure enough, there was a notification from the class group. It was from Ms. Thanya. She mentioned the time of the test. And she even gave us the material of the test. I'm sure, she'll be very angry if one of us won't pass the test.

"Hey, don't be sad. You still have the time. Let's study together before the test. Okay?"

I nodded. Thanks to her who was trying to calm me down.

===

"Sivia? Ms. Thanya asked you to come to her office after school," the class president comes over me with the hands full of paper.

"What for?"

"I got no idea. But maybe It considered with your grade. Take a look at it," Jeff gave me my paper of test. And I'm sure there was not a spot of black ink on it.

As I expected what would it be. A big of 4 was there. Hh, even though I studied before the test, it seemed like a waste.

Essays have always been the worst subject for me. I almost failed this class last year if Sarah didn't help me out. Then I nodded to Jeff and told him that I'll go to Ms. Thanya's office after school.

"Well, well. Seems like there's someone caught up in trouble for now," Caltha, the one of the famous girl from my class has a voice. I'm rolling my eyes. The supernova girl who always get the best score, one of the teacher's pet. What a fool I am if I respond to her.

"Get a bad score, huh?" Kira, the Asian girl who became Caltha's right-hand man provoked me. Huh, don't be foolish, Sivi. They're just playing around. I keep ignoring them and start to pack my bag. I have to go to Ms. Thanya's office.

I was going to take my step before two arms holding me from two directions. God, Elida, and Eliza? Now there are four of them. I hate it. Not because I couldn't fight back, but It wasn't a good idea to get involved with them. But, since nothing else I could do except fight against them. So I guess I have to speak up.

"Sorry, but you're blocking my way," I try to lower my voice, avoiding the chaos that might happen.

"Wanna go? Well, you can't before giving me your paper," Caltha opens her palm and asking the test paper that embarrassed me.

I know that something bad might happen if I let them take over my test paper. So I decided not to give it to them.

Try to fight, SIvi.

"You aren't giving it?"

"Don't you know that you might get hurt because of your disobeyed to us?"

Shit. They're keeping me on their hands. How am I supposed to meet Ms. Thanya while facing this situation? Wait, where's Sarah?

"Looking for the survivor? Uh, I thought she just your ordinary friend. So, don't you ever think she'll help you in any way," Eliza's words made me realize? Yeah, she's not my best friend. She's just someone that I used to know that keeps sticking with me because we were in the same school before.

I keep on my silence. And one second later, something awful happens to me.

===

Author's Side. 

Uhm, hi? So, I'm the author of this story. And this is my first time writing fiction with the English language since it wasn't my mother's language. Therefore, if you found something wrong or even weird grammar, please tell me! I would love to read your critics and support. Thank you for wasting your time on this fiction. I hope you have a good day!