The Party Begins

Part one

        The beap of my alarm clock bolts me awake. The white sheets of the bed I am in kept me warm in this morning. I whipe my eye and yawn, pullning the compheder off of me. I slowly walk over to my window, my legs walking up. I creak the window and breath in the spring air. I grogaly walk over to my clostest, and pull open the mirrored door. Before the closet is open, I notice my reflection. I have my mothers grey eyes, her light brown hair, and her slim figer. I also have my fathers tiny nose, and high cheeck bones. I'm in high school, and I look like I'm in middle school. My height doesnt help either, I'm one of the shortest people in my school at 4'11. I finish opening my clostet, and grab the blue dress that I laid out last night. I pull of my sweatshirt, and baggy sweatpants. I step into the dress and pull the zipper up from my back.

        I step down the creaking stairs, and walk down the halway into to the kitchen. The marble tiling is cold on my bare feet. I pour my self a bowl of rasin brand. I set the bowl down on the marble counter, and eat it. My mother walks down stairs.

        "Hello Clara." She said to me. She was wearing her nightgown still. She stood next to me, I wished I had her hieght, she was 5'5, and was beautiful, even without makeup. 

        "Morning mother" I said through a mouth of cereal. I finished my bowl, and put it in the sink.

        "Your dressed nice" she said. I was becuase I was skipping school, with my bstfreind to get ready for her party, and I wouldn't have time to come back and change, but I wasn't going to tell her that.                                                                

         "Remeber today is Liz's party, Im going to her house straight after school. I won't have time to change." I lied. I walked up stairs to get my school bag, and shoes. I walked came back down stairs, and hugged my mom goodbye, and waited for Liz's car.

        As I stood waiting, Liz text me to start walking to her house, becuase she would be late. I started walking, once I was out of my drive way, I thought I saw something out og the corner of my eye. I stood and looked around, but nothing was there. I started walking, and then Liz's car turned onto my street. This was something Liz would do. She would tell you to do something, and she tells you she has it done.

        I hop into the passenger seat of her  yellow punchbuggy. She bought the so that people could play the punchbuggy punch game. We drove in the direction of school, so that my mom wouldn't be suspictious. we turned and the began going to her house.

        "Helo Clara" she said, and looked at me for a second, then back at the road. 

        "Hello Liz" I said, "do you have the supplies?" I asked.

        "There all in the trunk, my parents are out, and they won't be back until after the party." She smiled "The theme is 'Time'. So, were having clocks, and numbers from 1-12 everywhere" 

        "Alright" We pulled up to her house, it was three stories, and almost two properties wide. We walked into her mantion after getting thwe 20 pounds of supplies from the back of her car. We steppped in, and put it on her dining room table.

        "You do the second floor with this box, and Ill do the first with this one, then well take yhe last box, and bring it to the third floor, and set up together" I said. I grabbed the box and opened it. Diffrent decorations flied out of the box.  I started taking the decoratons on the floor, and put them on the wall. 

        I felt somthing brush against me, I turned and there was nothing there. I brushed it off, as I was just tierd, beucase I didn't coffee that moring. I put a mini clock on the wall, and set the time to a random one.  I started outting on the sticker clock, but I heard the mini clock I just put up fall, so I put it back up. The time on the clock was diffrent now, I set it back up, with its old time.

        The beige walls had soon told many diffrent times. I finished putting the last stick on numbers with clock handles. A few minites later Liz came down, and told me that everything look great. I grabbed the last box, and we walked up stairs. We put the clocks on again, 

        Just as we finished school would have been done. We walked outside, to her gigantic pool and hot tub. We opened them, and then walke inside. We walked into the kitchen, and started heating up frozen food. We finished just in time for th first person to knock on the door. 

        Liz open it, it was Pete her boyfreind. I hated him, and he hated me. She hugged him, but we were both glaring at each other.

Sorry if it was kind of boring, next chapter will be more interesting. Please rate and review thanks and bye.