Chapter 2 Kaylene

The flashbacks didn't help my case.

"Don't let Harry stay up to late, and don't give him any sugar before bed. You know how he gets," My parents were just about to leave when a 14 year old Harry decided to run down and hold onto his father's arm.

"Don't leave me with her," He whined. "She'll make me go to sleep at, like, eight!' Our father shrugged his arms out of Harry's grasp and rolled his eyes.

"You'll survive." He gave me a stern yet hopeful look, and exited the house with Mom.

I waited till they left the house then immediately called my best friend, and oddly enough Harry's girlfriend, to let her know that our parents just left and that she could call up some buddies and get the party started.

An hour passed before she accutally showed up. At only five foot one, Cori was a small feisty little bitch. I don't mean it in a bad way, but it's true. The short red head arrived with crowds upon crowds of people. That little whore out won herself again. She always had a crowd following her, but this was just insane.

One by one the whole crowd of maybe fifty to sixty people entered my house. Every so often, someone brought a food item to share with the large crowd. I searched the sea of people for one person in particular.

Even with the darkness of the house and the rapid strobe lights, i found him. Eyes bright and luscious brown hair perfectly quiffed, i quickly kissed his cheek to get his attention.