13

1/30/20

Insta Story —-

viewers 987k

10pm Brian 💚
OTW

I haven't heard from Brian all day. Kinda had me worried. What is he doing? Who's he with? Is he ignoring me? What's going on? As soon as I post on my story he text me. Not even 2 seconds after he text me, someone knocks on my door.

"I brought food" Brian says with a smile. He's acting as if he's hasn't been ignoring me all day. Like nothing ever happened. I close the door behind me not letting him in.

"Food doesn't fix everything, I really dont like the way you are acting and truly dont think I can move forward in our relationship." I say as his smile fades away.

"I really like you Brian but the way you were in the car about a fucking TikTok was scary. And your justification for it was , I was out of line. Who says that, You can't control me. Ignoring me and only texting me when I post on instagram is weird and toxic. I stay up all night worrying about you. What the fuck are you doing and what are you thinking. I mean I was worried you were with someone else. I-" He cuts me off.

"Enough said. Here's the food. Bye." He hands me the food and just walks away. And that was it.

I go back inside and set the food on the counter. Its from my favorite Chinese restaurant. Sweet gesture but doesn't make up for the way he acted. You dont treat someone you love like this.

zak 🥳
Come over?
read 1h ago

I have been a terrible friend to him. In time things will work out.

I eat the food and watch Netflix for the rest of the night.

2/1/20

liked by thebriguy and 1,589,432 others lilmermaid fresh face 😶‍🌫️comments turned off—————————-Brian 💚 5m ago I miss you read 1m agoTalk to me AriAriel please I love you I'm sorry read 1m ago

lilmermaid fresh face 😶‍🌫️
comments turned off
—————————-
Brian 💚 5m ago
I miss you
read 1m ago
Talk to me
Ari
Ariel please
I love you
I'm sorry
read 1m ago