chapter one: her middle name is mischief

Unedited

EMM KALTUNGO ESTATE
Mk MANSION

" ohhh ni jikar abubakar na  shiga uku ( oh my God , Granddaughter of abubakar I'm in trouble)" Ammi mumbled under her breath.
Wallahi this enough, kullum abu daya, it's always her. Mesa ba a Kiran ta saboda sauran yaranta kullum see wannan Yar gaban goshin

"Abba the call is for you" she turns to Abba whom was laying on the bed. He was all tired and stressed out, his flight had just landed a few hours ago from Florida.

"Ammin Yara what is it this time" he says pulling her closer to him untill their noses were touching. She place her head on his chest listening to the sound of his heartbeat untill she could level her breathing.

This two have been married for over 20 years but the bond they share is just on another level, they cared for each other more than newlyweds and not even teenagers could teach them how to love each other, and the amazing part is they care not to show love to each other in front of whosoever.

" you don't need to ask aii, it has to be her. It is always her" she sighs as she raise her head from his chest facing him, eye to eye.

She knows they are both tired but what to do?? She's theirs and they can't really do anything to change the fact that Noor is an ache in the head. Yarinya kullum sabon rashin ji kamar ba seven year old ba.

"Wai what is wrong with Noorrieyyah, how can a child be so troublesome" he facepalm's his self.

" Toh Yan matana a dagani ko mu je hakane (alright my girl get off me, or should we go like this" he winks at Ammi. She buries her head in his cheat, slapping his arm slightly.

Aren't this couple so cute😻😻
Just Masha Allah ❤️😻

She helps him get dressed in a white jumper, the gezner glittering as if it's brand new. She matches the clothes with a zanna bukar and Gucci slippers which were shining due to the black polish applied on them, not that they needed it, and finally one of his collection of Rolex watches to complete his dressing.

LAKE VIEW MONTESSORI SCHOOL GOMBE

"hamma  sultan Aradu sunora" she sneered the words out with a remorseless face, she minded not what she had done, she was actually happy but she dared not show it in front of AMMAR.

Her worst nightmare
She hated his guts and so did he.
They both hated each other, but dared not to show it in front of their family.

If there is anything they shouldn't do then it's that, cause they wouldn't just face warmth of their parents, but Baban kaltungo and Dadan kalrungo too.

"Shut up!!!!!!" Tsawar da ya daka mata kawai ya Isa ya firgita sauran mutanen da ke wurin, dama Su na shakar shi.

He is the quite but the no nonsense type. Sam he doesn't take shit from anyone and especially not this idiot of a thing called Noor.

Her name alone annoys the hell out of him talk more of her whole self.

No one dared uttered another word after that, they knew the out come wouldn't be good so they didn't even try apologising.
Ammar hates it when other people apologize on behalf of Noor , that's the main reason she had apologized before she was even been told to,she knows better than not to do so.

"Yarinya Yar karama sai shegen rawar Kai, better *nastu hakilo* " "( how can a small girl be this troublesome, better start behaving) he says rolling his eyes.

Even though she was afraid of what he could do to her, but that still didn't stop her from laughing after he had rolled his eyes. She couldn't hold it so she laughed as if she was watching some comedy animation, perhaps Mr bean.