chapter 3

In the pic above that's how Hikari looks like. I'm actually inspired by violet Evergarden. Like she is so beautiful so I'm planning to make her Hikari.

NOTE:

Hikari is now 6 years old when she joined the academy , she isn't joining the Academy with Kakashi. he's four years older than her. She is the same age as Shisui Uchiha and Iruka 

A loud bang echoed throughout the house, waking the 6 years old blonde from slumber. She opened her eyelid for a while before deciding to continue her sleep.

"FUCK" Shouted Jiraiya waking her up for the second time. 

"JIRAIYA" said the little Senju angrily making Jiraiya freeze in his spot.

Rule number 1 to avoid the wrath of the little Senju is to never wake her up. Her sweet sleep is a red line, if you crossed you're dead.

He turned around trying to find a hiding spot or a close escaping route but before he could, a little Tsunade with ocean orbs standing in front of him. 

"WHY?"

"Hehehe well you see I was making breakfast ha ha ha

"Hehehe well you see I was making breakfast ha ha ha." said Jiraiya stepping aside to be nearer to the kitchen exit. Hikari looked at the dinning table to find burned pancakes and bacon.

"Well that's a first. I think I can forgive you this time." she said folding her arms above her chest as she gave him a small smile. "But.....Is this the breakfast?"

"Of course. We have Jiraiya the sage of the legendary Sannin most wanted, desired, mouthwatering pancakes that will make you drool-"

 We have Jiraiya the sage of the legendary Sannin most wanted, desired, mouthwatering pancakes that will make you drool-"

"They are burned." said Hikari sweat dropping.

"OVERCOOKED NOT BURNED." Defended Jiraiya.

"You sure about that....the fork don't even pierce in." said Hikari trying to cut a piece.

"Uh...forget the pancakes...let's just have our regular omelette. What do you say?"