Chapter Four

Bee looked around, piss staining his pants. 'I need to go home, mother waits for me.' Bee began his way home, piss running down his legs.

Hehehehhohohoohooo time skip a hahahhahahah

Bee arrive d at his drive way, see a car there. 'hnmm' bee unlocked the door and hear his abusive acholic mother yelling. 'nothing new there' bee turned a corner and came in his pants. Its the mafia leader Harry Styles in his living room, the one who asked a slushie from him. Bee shaking in his boots askes his mother, "why is HE here?" Bee pointed at Harry Styles. Harry sighed "Shouldve known it was you love." Harry rolled his eyes and threw Bees mother a pack of ciggys. "I sold you to be a sex slave to this man, for a pack of ciggys you ungrateful piss whore." Bee threw up on his mother. With the back of his sleeve, he wipes his mouth "you fuckin cunt." Bee spits out before getting yanked away from her but the man himself, Harry Styles. Harry drags Bee to the car, "drive doll." The car starts up and speeds out of the drive way and down the road. "Heres how its gonna go love, youll be my sex slave, and birth my children." Bees eyes widened, "B-b-birth your children?? Im a man not a women!" Bee shouts at him. Harry growls and throws Bee to the bottom of the car. "Listen piss boy, you do as a say and no one gets hurt."