Chapter 13: A Memorable Night❤️

HEYY GUYS..

PREVIOUSLY ON THE FATE PLAYS AGAIN

Avneet realised her love for Siddharth and then she saw someone in the garden..

NOW LET'S CONTINUE

Avneet's POV

When I was thinking about Siddhu I saw someone sitting in the garden..
When I saw him carefully..
I was shocked..

Avu: Siddharth yahan kya kar raha hai.. Kuch problem hai kya.
Chalo Uske paas jaake poochti hoon..

She goes to garden..

Siddharth's POV

Dada ne jo bola meine uske baare mein bahot socha....
I like Avneet that am sure.. I can't live without her..
But I'm still not sure is it Love or not?Does she feel the same for me..

Yaar so much questions in my mind... Chalo thodi der Garden mein jaake bet jaata hoon.. thoda mind fresh ho jaayega...

I was sitting on the grass, holding my script for tomorrow's shoot but mind is full of Avneet's thoughts..

Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.. and I turned around to saw Avneet standing their with crossed arms..

Sidd: Hey Nakchadi..

Avu: Bandar tum yahan kya Kar rahe ho Sona Nahi hai kya tumhaara kal shoot hai naa..
Kya Kuch problem hai kya..???

Sid: Voh..

Avu: Are bolna idhar kyun behta hua hai.. Late soyega toh subhe jaldi nahi uthega.. phir late ho jaayega..

Siddharth keeps his hand on her mouth..

Sid: Are meri bullet train bolne Ka mauka toh de Muje..

Avu: Hmmmm.. (Removes hand from her mouth)

Sid: Are Muje neend nahi aa rahi thi.. isliye bahar aake behta tha..
Aise hi Script padh Raha tha..

Avu: Tum toh Kisi gehre soch mein doobe hue the..
Kyunn kiske baare mein soch rahe the..

Sid: Tumhaara baare mein (in low voice.. but Avneet heard it..)

Avu: Kya bola..(slightly blushing..)

Sid: Voh kal ke shoots ke baare mein.. kal first day hai naa shoot Ka..

Avu: Oh Acha... All set kal ke liye..

Sid: H.aaa Haa all set..

Avu (in mind): Chalo thode maze leti hoon iske🤪🤪

Avu: Chalo kal mera bhi first day hai office mein par Bhavesh Saath hai naa toh mein tensed nhi hoon..

Sid (Serious): Tum aur Bhavesh ek hi Saath kaam karoge kya..

Avu (acting innocent): Haa tumhe bataaya toh tha.. car mein.. Yaad nahi

Sid: Nahi Muje Yaad Nahi....

Avu: Are bhullakad isliye bolti hoon roz subhe badam khaaya Kar..
Tu toh Yrr Bandar ke naam kalank nikla..
(Chuckles..)

Sid: Nakchadi ki bachee Tu Mumbai aakar jyada bolne nahi lag gayi hai..

Avu: Zyada nhi bas Sach Bolne ki aadat ho gayi..

Sid: Tu rukh aaj toh tu nhi bachegi..

Avu: Are Pehle pakad toh le Twinkle toes..

Avneet runs from their and Siddharth runs behind him to catch her..

And while Avneet was running, her leg got twisted and she slipped but to save herself, she holded Siddharth's TShirt but Siddharth couldn't balance himself so they fall and now Avneet was on top of Siddharth..

Avneet tried to get up but she got sprain in her leg and she again fell on Siddharth.
And due to that fall they came more close to each other and if anyone will move their lips will touch.
And they were lost in each other and slowly slowly...........

TO BE CONTINUED...

SO GUYS HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER..

HOPE U ALL LIKED IT..

DO YOU ALL THINK THAT THEY SHOULD KISS?

WILL SIDDHARTH BE ABLE TO REALISE HIS FEELINGS?

THINK ABOUT IT YOU'LL GET THE ANSWERS SOON..

AND GUYS WE HAVE A BAD NEWS...
😔😔

PREVIOUSLY THERE WERE PROBLEMS IN THE FANDOMS ONLY AND NOW ONE MORE TO ADD ONTO IT.
AVNEET HAS DECIDED TO QUIT ALADDIN DUE TO HER HEALTH ISSUES.
BUT IN THIS PANDEMIC TIME SHE WENT TO LONAVALA FOR THE MUSIC VIDEO SHOOT WITH RIYAZ AND RAGHAV AND ALSO WENT TO MEET REEM BUT THAT TIME NO HEALTH ISSUES.. I AM KINDA DISAPPOINTED WITH HER.😞😞

BUT IT'S HER LIFE AND IT'S HER CHOICE. WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING..

I KNOW WE ALL ARE HURT AND SAME IS THE CASE WITH ME. AND NOW ITS DIFFICULT TO WATCH ALADDIN WITHOUT AVNEET. ALASMINE IS NOT FOREVER NOW💔💔

SO IT'S DIFFICULT TO WRITE THIS BOOK FOR ME..😔😔
SO I AM TAKING A BREAK FROM WATTPAD FOR A WHILE. AND I AM NOT SURE WHEN I WILL RETURN AND I WILL FINISH MY BOOK FOR SURE..🤘🤘

SO GUYS STAY SAFE AND STAY POSITIVE..

TILL THEN THIS IS SAFFARAYT SIGNING OFF

ADIÓS