Chapter 3 : "I finally met Jungkook."

Jungkook POV

I had a long day of practice with the boys and I just want to go home and sleep. I received a text from my brother saying that he's on the way to my apartment so I decided to buy some burgers for us. After I picked up the burgers I went straight home when I arrived I walked inside my apartment putting the food on the table"Hello I'm home!"I yelled."Hey Jungkook I'm in here !"my brother yelled back. I walked towards the room" Hey Hyun how was—" I trailed off as my eyes landed on a beautiful girl. Her eyes are so beautiful I got lost in them my heart was beating fast. Hyun just looked at both of us for a while " Hello Jungkook??" Hyun said waving. "Well let me introduce you to Crystine . Crystine this is Jeon Jungkook and Jungkook this is Crystine ."Hyun introduced us."H-Hi I'm Crystine."she introduced herself extending her hand ." Hi I'm Jungkook."I responded while shaking her hand . Wow her hands feel really soft and they are warm." So Jungkook Crystine needs a place to stay she just came in from—"Hyun trailed off. "Oh I'm from Texas."she answered. "Yes and so I decided that she can live here with you . Since she doesn't really have no where to go." Hyun responded. I wished Hyun would've talked to me about this before bringing her here but I guess it's fine after all he is my older brother ." Sure that's fine I honestly don't mind." I said . "Oh and she will also be working for you."Hyun adder. "Working for me ? What do you mean ?" I questioned." Like basically you just tell her what to do . She can clean ,wash clothes, and cook. You can cook right Crystine ?" Hyun asked . "Of course I can but I'll have to learn new recipes since I'm unfamiliar with Korean food."she answered. "Oh that shouldn't be a problem I can teach you ."I responded . "Really? Thank you I'll try my best ." She said with a smile. "Well I got to go home now I'll leave you two at it ." Hyun said . "Wait I bought burgers for me and you."I said . "Oh just give it to Crystine it's okay bye." Hyun said closing the door. Well this is kind of awkward I wonder if she knows who I am? "Are you hungry ?" I asked . "Yes I'm starving."She answered. "Let's go ahead and eat ." I said with a smile. We went into the kitchen and ate our food after we finished I asked if she wanted to see a movie she agreed. We watched the movie "Titanic " she picked it out . She has really good taste in movies . Except towards the end when Jack was holding on to his life on the iceberg I began to tear up a bit . Then I turned to see Crystine and she was crying her eyes out. "Are you okay?" I asked . "Yeah I'm fine sorry I get really emotional."she responded . "No need to be sorry I get emotional as well."I replied . "Hey can I ask you a question ?" I asked . "Sure."she replied . "Do you know who I am ?" I asked . "Yes you're Jeon Jungkook from BTS ."she answered while wiping her tears ."How are you so cool ? Most girl would flip out "I asked. "To be honest with you I am freaking out so bad on the inside but I'm trying to maintain to be cool on the outside ." She responded. I really admire her she's not like most girls I've seen. "I'm going to head off to bed now goodnight Jungkook and thank you for letting me stay here." She thanked while standing up smiling ." You're welcome goodnight to you too sweet dreams." I said . I got up and went into my room to get ready for bed . As I was laying down I couldn't really sleep I kept thinking of her eyes how light they are. Her hair falls perfectly over her shoulder." Aishh Jungkook snap out of it you can't be falling by her looks ." I said to myself while hitting my head.

Crystine POV
I was laying down and I couldn't sleep at all I kept thinking of Jungkook how I'm in his apartment right now. This is crazy and his eyes are so beautiful like they are big and they light up. His lips look very sexy and his hands felt so rough when he shook my hand. "Crystine no pull yourself together . You can't fall for him I'm way out of his league." I said to myself smacking my head . Maybe I should sleep now or at least try to . I started dreaming and all of a sudden I see flashbacks of what my step brother did to me and me being raped. "NOOO PLEASE STOOP I DONT WANT TO—GET AWAY FROM ME ." I yelled in my sleep then I was awakened by Jungkook "Crystine are you okay ?!" He asked . I felt a tear rolling down my face and I wiped it away ." I'm so sorry Jungkook ... I didn't mean to wake you up I'm so so sorry." I apologized covering my face. "Hey hey it's okay I'm here . You don't need to feel sorry you were having a nightmare it's okay." He comfort me while hugging me . "Thank you Jungkook for comforting me ." I thanked him. I felt safe in his arms but also terrified ." You can go back to sleep now I'm sure you have a busy schedule tomorrow I'll be okay ." I said pulling away. "Are you sure? I can stay here if you like." He said . "No it's okay go back to sleep."I answered. "Okay well I'm here if you ever need anything." Jungkook said while getting up . I felt bad sending him off like that but I can't get attached no matter how much I like him I realized that I've been hurt so many times that I don't want to go through that ever again. I drift off to sleep and slept peacefully.