1

--------------start

Donghae's POV :

- 15 years ago -
(Donghae is 6, he twins are 5)

"Dongjuuuu where are you?" I tried to find my little brothers.

"Noona! Hihihi" he yelled and hid again.

"I'm gonna catch you~" we chased each other. "Got ya!" I said and tickled him.

"Okay stop it Noona it tickles" I stopped and we both went to our rooms, we spot Dongmyeong on the bed studying.

He's always been busy studying and never really wanted to play with us, we too study but we take break times unlike DM (Dongmyeong).

"Noona, why are our names long?" DJ asked me. "Hm, I'll give you nicknames then! Yours will be DJ and his' will be DM, how bout that?" He giggled and walked towards his twin to study together.

-present-
(DH : 21 ; DM & DJ : 20)

I went to my boss's office for a meeting.

"By next week you'll be training 7 new boys, they are idols so you better be careful with your words-" I cut him off.

"What's with the words I say? I was just telling the truth" I shrugged and furrowed my eyebrows.

"You keep cursing" well I have to admit I do curse a lot.

"Okay okay, next week right?" My boss nodded and I excused myself.

I had to train three boys today so I better get to the practice room.

"Who do you think will be our Trainer?"

"I don't know maybe a guy?"

"I heard it was a girl"

"Really?"

"Good morning trainees, are you ready?" I entered the room and got greeted by three boys. "Names please"

"I'm Hyunjin, nice to meet you"
"I'm Felix"
"Lee Know, I hope we get along"

"Okay, I'm Son Donghae, I'm 21 years old if you have any questions about the choreography don't be shy to ask me, understood?" They all nodded and I started training them.

The choreography was hard but it's a good thing they were all interested in learning.

"Noona.. I'm tired, can we take a break?" Felix stated while catching his breath.

"Sure, I'll be back by 5 minutes. Be in your positions by then" I exited the room and went to the cafe beside the practice room.

"How was today's training?" The cafe lady asked.

"It's tiring but I'm glad they don't slack off while learning, give me an iced americano please" she handed me my usual drink. "Don't break your bones Donghae" we both chuckled and I headed back to the practice room.

"Is it time already Noona?" Hyunjin asked.

"I just wanted to stay here for a little while" I said and smiled.

"You have a cute smile Noona" Felix said and covered his mouth immediately.

"Thanks Felix, not a lot of people see it, I rarely smile in front of people I just knew" I chuckled and they did too.

"You drink coffee during break?" Lee Know asked me, I nodded and he did too.

"It's better than wAter" I said and he agreed.

"Can we resume the practice?" They all nodded as we continued.

--------------end