Chapter 6

"Goodbye sorella! Come again soon!" Italy said hugging me tightly.
"Goodbye," said Germany smiling fondly.
"Sayonara (y/n) remember come back as soon as you can," Japan said when Italy finally let go.

I walked over to the portal (which was still underwater) in my swimming costume that had been dropped through the portal before I discovered it. I made sure i had all the missing clothes with me before I took a deep breath and dived into the portal.

When I could breath again I was in my washing basket, at home, in my normal world. I grabbed the sides of the basket and pulled myself out. I ran to the bathroom as quickly as I could and wrapped a towel round myself. It was strangely quiet in the house since everyone was either at school or work.

Of course! School! It was only 9:00 on a Friday morning and I could pretend to have overslept and come to school late. I put on my school uniform and did my hair as quickly as humanely possible.

As I was about to leave the room I decided to hide the basket. That old basket was probably the most precious object in the world, because it has a direct line to Kiku and the others. I hid it in the cupboard at the very top shelf with the duvets and secret dubstep CD collections and other things I kept out of reach. It wouldnt really fit so I slammed the door shut.

Timeskip ~~~

I strolled into school casually just as the bell went for break. The doors burst open and a stream of loud, over excited teenagers poured out.

My best friend (f/n) ran up to me and hugged me.
"Where in the name of Switzerland's pink frilly pyjamas have you been?" she said.
"You ready for this?" I asked and she just nodded. I took a deep breath and told her everything about the wishes, bathtubs and pasta.

She laughed and said
"Yeah, and I went to see the real life Miku Hatsune yesterday..."

Suddenly I had an idea. "You're coming round tomorrow so we could always visit - I'll even introduce Prussia to you."

***

Hi everyone sorry it's been so long since the last update. This is a bit of a filler chapter but I promise next chapter will be better. I'll try to update a lot more now it's after Christmas.

I also want to say thank you so much for reading my story it means so much to me and you are the reason I keep writing. I just saw the story had over 250 reads *fangirls*

Thanks to kawaiilovestories and tardisninja for the suggestions for this chapter and next chapter :)