rainy night.

Thank you so much for your support guys...

And yes.... don't forget to vote and comments

Read the author note...

Let's get into story....

Enjoy reading

************************************************

Somewhere on stage , a young handsome guy was hosting the event........

"Thank you so much for the entire media people and audience for being a part of this celebration " the host of the show spoke in a cheerful tone.

"Last but not least.."

"We would like to invite our young director of the successful movie , Mr.karthik Iyer on the stage to share a few words."

"Please give him a big round of applause......"

Karthik's POV:-

As soon as i heard my name I got up from my seat and putting my blazer buttons i trun towords audience and waved my hands to thank them for their love and support. Then walked towards stage ,

Right now , I'm in my movie success meet.

And as a director my happiness has no boundaries.

Audience were continuesly shouting my name and showing their love by whistling and cheerful words.

Once i get to the stage. The host handed me mic and said to share few words.

Taking the mic in my hands i started spoke..

" First of all A very big thank you for all of you. Without you I'm nothing..thank you so much by saying this i give a flying a kiss to all audiences to show my love " i chuckled at my own act.

" As a middle class man, i started my career as assistant director. After lots of struggle and sacrifice today I'm here , on this success meet . Infront of you."

"And once again without you I'm nothing. And i would love to thank the the producer of movie who trusted me. Then my artist specially the lead role artists who gave their hundred percent to bring out such a beautiful charectors. And the musicians who made this movie even batter with their magic.

My team and technicians who worked hard day and night. And the most important audience who celebrates this movie as their own success, like this celebrate and support new telants, spread positivity and love. Once again thank you for being a part of this celebration. " After finishing my speech , i hugged my all team members who were already present on stage. I thank them. And walked back to my seat.

As the event was still going to continue for half hour. But i felt little Annecy. So decide to leave for my home. I informed my assistant director that I'm leaving for home because of headache and talled him to look after me.

And left the event and draw back to home.

Today I felt content.
Yes.... it's like a caring a baby for 9 months.
The pain , the struggle, the sacrifices, the mental pressures, the physical pressure. but still and of the day when you see the baby, when you touch the baby for first time, when you hear her/his cry for the first time. All your pain and struggle with fade away.

I was smiling without reasons.
May be this is called happiness..

I was in my mid way to home and it suddenly started to rain...