NINE

𝔸𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕒'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

the next day, Friday

I don't know if I'm suppose to feel upset, angry or happy. I just feel like it's whatever. He was never there in my life and to be honest if I had the chance to I would've probably killed him myself. He made my life a living hell, living with him for those few years made me suicidal. It was the worst thing to ever happen to me. Yeah, I know you can discipline your children but there's limits and you don't just wake up and try beat them to death because they didn't make you breakfast at the age of 11. Then come back trying to sell your daughter, well one of them anyways. Some may be crying, some may not. I don't give a fuck to be honest. I'm treating it like he was just one of the many that die everyday. Except they may rest in peace him he may not rest but his soul shall be burnt in hell. He was like a human figure of the devil, there was nothing he did right. He couldn't look after his own kids, blood. His own family but he wants us to pity his death. No, he should've died a long time ago. To me this is a blessing, to his other families that actually believed he was a good man this is a tragedy. I'm still going to his funeral though, I want everyone to know how bad of a parent he was, how evil he was. How he used my mum for her body. How he got her kicked out of her home. How he gave her drugs and got her addicted. How he abused the fuck out of her. The list goes on, but he's dead now. He's out of my life forever. He can finally rot in hell. A small smile appeared on my face. He's dead, forever. Gone. My smile became larger and larger the more I thought about how he's finally being punished for all the wrong he did while he was alive. Normally I would want the person to have to live with the guilt bt with him, I know he was probably jumping for joy knowing how much pain he put my family through.

The bell rang, finally. This was the longest science lesson I've ever had. Most of it I didn't understand but it's whatever. Nothing I wanna be requires science so I don't care. Today has just been long. I didn't wanna come school but I had to. I haven't really spoken to anyone, I'm not even vexed or anything, nah that's a lie. All day all I could think about was how badly I was treated by own father, that shit pissed me off and my mood did not change at all for the whole day. I didn't even talked to Malachi, he prolly knows somethings wrong, but I'm not gonna get in my feelings in front of him again, hat shit's embarrasing.

I made my way home alone, not talking to anyone just listening to music. It was enjoyable until someone decided to call my phone. You know when you're listening to your favourite song and then the sound decreases because of a phone call. The worst. I look at the caller ID 'Malachi 🙈💕'. I do miss his voice. ugh, you see what feelings does to a person. I don't recommend catching them kids. "Yo YM what you telling me." I say once I answered the call.

"Maya never in your life say that sentence to me again."

"whatever, but what do you want that you're disturbing my music time please."

"Whats wrong with you? You've been moving weird all day, didn't even talk to me in any classes we had together."

"Nothing, I just have a headache."

"Amaya, you can tell me if something wrong you know."

"yeah, but there is nothing wrong, so what am I meant to tell you."

"ight, see you inna bit."

"bye." I just pray this motherfucker does not have opps because I'm not trying to get attached and then I wake up one day and he's laid dead in front of my house.