ALL PIZZAS ARE BEAUTIFUL

I really need to get another one of these out, so I'm just going to put some random nonsense thing here and see how long it take for me to write it. Sorry-not-sorry for mixing fandoms. I have no direction and this is gonna be fun. Includes over simplification of Hyde and Jekyll's transformation.

Valkyrie looked around, taking in the destruction. This was fun. She jumped up on the table, stepping on three humans in the process, and one Crenga.

'LISTEN UP, HEATHENS.' She belted across the room. 'HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA. HAWAIIAN PIZZA IS UP THERE WITH THE BEST, AND ALL PIZZAS ARE BEAUTIFU-'

Her sentence was cut of, as a slice of pepperoni pizza slapped her in the face, thrown by a short man in green that she had never seen before.

'NO. OH LIVES ARE BETTER!!' He screamed at her, before charging, and knocking her off the table. Valkyrie looked at him incredulously.

'You mean olives?'

'NO!' Came the screech back. 'OH LIVES!!!!'

A man walked calmly through the door, and upon seeing the destruction, pizza splattered all over the walls, a short man in a green Victorian coat and top hat, a girl in black on top of him, beating him to death and 10 to 11 adults sprawled on the floor, he slowly backed away.

'And I thought having 6 physical projections of my personality was crazy!' he muttered, reaching the door. From there, he turned and sprinted away from the mess, yelling 'PARKOUR!' at the top of his lungs as he flipped over a puddle.

Valkyrie turned and went back to beating up this little man who was named Edward, and Mr Edward Hyde went back to slapping her with pizza.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, while all that was happening, deep in the forest, next to the house with chaos inside, Firestar awaited the arrival of Dustpelt on the dawn patrol.

'What's taking him so long?' He meowed to Graystripe, padding back and forth with worry. 'It's almost noon!'

Suddenly, Dustpelt came crashing through the bracken, howling for the whole camp to hear.

'QUICK! RUN! WE NEED TO GET AWAY! There's a twoleg dressed as a ladybug swinging through our forest!' Fire star looked around, ears pricked. He heard it- the faint whirring of one of those twoleg toys, the one with a rock attached to a vine-like thing. 

'RUN!' Firestar howled.

POV change to the Ladybug human

'Come on, Chat Noir!' Ladybug shouted back, 'You can't catch up, can you!'

She looked around, expecting to see the Kitty himself jumping along behind her, but instead found a black kitten running away- odd. Where was Chat Noir? AND WHAT WAS SHE DOING IN A FOREST?! WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH THIS WEIRD BUNNY POWER AND DIMENSION HOPPING?! Ladybug swung into some sort of ravine, with little caes all around it. Odd. It looked like someone, or something, had lived here. She turned around and readied her yoyo, preparing to swing out of there, when a ball of fur whirled out of the bushes at her-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did they have to go on a quest here of all places? Magic around here? Weird happenings? Why did Percy have to deal with it? Annabeth off on a course, Piper spending time with her dad, Grover being all Council-of-Cloven-Eldersy, and Percy stuck playing detective. Great. 

He pushed open the door to the house he was supposed to be investigating- and was greeted by the sight of seven men standing in a living room, all staring at him. They must've been twins or something, because they all looked exactly the same? Except, one had massive bags under his eyes, and two had glasses-