Eternally Yours.

"Love even after death
Is the actual test.
And i shall pass it with distinction. "

Amaan,
        It's like the older days. And now its a paradox. I am writing you this letter; it reminds me how you used write me secret letters on sticky notes and then stick them on my room's window. Every morning I used to get up and the first thing I saw was your letter.. You called it your guilty pleasure.. How much I used to laugh then. And at the end of every letter you wrote:
   I will not tell you that I love you. Because there are no words. And you know that.
                    -Yours forever Amaan.
Life is a labyrinth. And we are its puppets. We never know where it will take us. And today I write to you, probably the first and the last letter of my life, probably the most cherished gift from me to you. I am going away, maybe farther than anyone. But you also know, I will be the closest to you. You have always asked me this question:Why do I love you so much? And me? Me, like a typical housewife would always give you the excuse of a dozen chores and would avoid the answer. But the truth is, I can never express the reasons why I love you.. The universe will come to an end but my reasons will not finish. You are Ladlaa. And like every mother I carry your tantrums,mischiefs and yet it is the most splendid feeling in the world. Every time you did anything wrong and made your innocent puppy face I couldn't help but to hug you and give you world's most affectionate kiss.. You know how I feel now? I feel safe- the way i feel whenever I am embraced by you. The warmth of your arms around me, your heart beats i hear with my head rested on your chest, it makes all my worries go away. I feel the safest. We have this invisible, unbreakable bond which keeps us together and trust me, it will keep us bonded even when I am gone.
You are a tenacious, little lover. I know what you will do when I am not there with you. In day, You will sit by the window, looking at the horizon, at the distant valleys searching  my presence with your black, teary eyes and in the nights, even in the coldest of the weather will sit on the chair outside gazing at the distant stars desperately feeling the sting of the cold, icy breeze as a substitute of the void in your heart. My side of our bed will be vacant then. You will be cuddling my pillows, feeling my tantalising smell. And i will smile, watching you from somewhere.
I will cherish every moment we were together.. I will cherish every time you caressed my hair, i will cherish the million kisses on my forehead and my lips. I will cherish the innumerable laughter we shared and the numerable tears we shared..
What if, we didn't spend sixty five years together? The last sixty five days were heaven. You made me feel like heaven even before i departed. And my love for you will always be there for the next 65 million years..
Cancer is not the end. Its the new begining.
Keep the serene love in your heart alive even after me Amaan. Promise me, you will love again. Promise me You will be happy again. And I promise you, I will be there by your side for eternity. I will be there to watch you happy . And I will be there to love you. Forever. Pinky Promise..

Yours eternally,
Aina.
(Your guilty pleasure.)