Winter Solider

Story line: say my name

*
"Why can't I go with you" she pleads while following him around the abandoned building.

The avenger had tried ignoring her pleads as it was extremely hard to tell the girl that fell in love with his best friend not to go because even he didn't know what Bucky was cable of now.

He was frozen for years and he had a feeling that instead of waking up himself like he did he was someone else in disguise.

Y/n now was getting furstated as the tears started falling down her cheeks once again as her stained face was holding on the verge not to let out a sob right now.

She followed him as she thought Cap was the only person from her past that was alive but now finding out that someone else had made it.

And that someone else was, Bucky Barnes.

The one man that she shared her life with the man that was the love of her life and still was waking up in an unknown bed in an unknown world with no one else. Cap was the one there for her as her first thought was Barnes and where he was and if he was okay but then remembering that he had fell off the train.

It took months

Years

To cope with what had happened, he sat her down held her hand knowing that what he was about to tell her was going to be something more painful with what was outside.

Flashback

Sounds of the radio was waking her body up as she tried pulling the sheets over her head to cover the noises that were echoing her room, then the beading light that was above her bed was becoming brighter and brighter.

Her eyes started opening a bit then looking around the room it wasn't something she recognized not one bit this wasn't her room.

She now looked around quickly as there were voices on the other side of the door as she started panicking looking anywhere everywhere for a weapon something to protect herself.

From this unknown place

"I'm warning you" y/n shouts

The door started opening a bit as the solider had appeared in clothes that weren't the ones he was wearing the last time she saw him.

"Steve"

"What am I doing here, where is Bucky"

He looked at her before sighing and taking a seat from the chair he had moved from the desk and sitting right in front of her. His hands had grabbed hers knowing that she was just as confused as he was the first time he had woken up but this time she was going to have him.

Steve started telling her where she was and how things changed and how she was alive her facial expressions started to change as y/n was thinking about her friends that she made in the war and that they were probably dead by now.

But Steve didn't talk about Bucky so he has to be alive right?

"And Bucky" y/n says.

Hearing his name still stung his chest as the last time he saw his best friend was when he fell off the train and that night before he had told y/n he would be back for her.

They were going to get married once the war was over

Steve began to tell her as her heart had taken a bullet each time the word "gone" and "Bucky " were in the same sentence, the tears never stopped falling as Steve was holding her and telling her that things were going to be okay but how could they when he didn't even know.

He didn't even know what to expect after this

Present

"Please, I'm his only hope" y/n says looking into his blue eyes

Cap had finally looked into her eyes knowing that if his best friend were alive right now that he wouldn't have wanted this for her but she loved him too just as much as he loved his best friend.

But if something were to happen to her, she was all the he had left of his life.

"Okay" Cap says slowly.

"Okay" y/n repeats him not believing if he just had agreed or not.

"Okay you'll come" he says as he was crushed into a tight hug from her as she was smiling but still not knowing what she was up against.

Bucky was not himself and as much as Cap didn't want y/n to see him like that deep down she had too for the best.

Y/n was In between Cap and Falcon excited for what was about to come but also nervous she was going to see him again after years of thinking he wasn't alive she would finally get too see him.

"Y/n go the spot we talked about" Cap says looking at the girl before feeling guilty that he was going to leave her un armed without his protection.

She smiled before looking from the two men and running towards the  spot with her gun on the side of her pocket, as they all had parted ways.

She was waiting and waiting, nothing was happening as everyone had told her to hide and not be seen by anyone.

Not even him yet.

Y/n didn't even know what to expect what he would look like now did he even remember her it's been years he could not know who she was.

Cap had appeared but fighting someone and he looked scary from a far she couldn't imagine what up close would look like, he was someone that she has never seen in her entire life who was her. Cap looked like he was struggling and out of breath but if the girl had made an appearance the plan would go down hill from that.

She had exchanged looks from the hero as he was on the ground struggling to breath y/n didn't care anymore she walked out right behind the unknown villain.

"You're my mission"

"Then finish it"

"Because y/n's right behind you"

The winter Solider froze he dropped his limp body before turning around seeing the girl that he was going to marry after this whole thing, she still looked the same breathtaking as usual the memories started turning into his head again everything started coming back to normal.

How they met.

The dates.

Who Steve was.

Before things started falling apart and pieces of what they were standing on had fell in the water that was underneath them along with y/n as she screamed and everything went black.