CHAPTER ONE

(Jason's family)

"On dad,I'm so excited about this trip,like damn this will be the best birthday ever",Kathyrn said,making Mr Bryan Jason smile and was happy to see his girls excited about the trip.

"They still don't know about the car,I'm planning on surprising them with",Mr Jason said to himself.

"Dad,please give us your credit card we need to get our birthday clothes",Khamila said while sitting on her dad's lap.
Kore spoke before her dad could reply.
"Oh,jeez I can't believe my sisters don't trust me in sewing their clothes",Kore said a bit angry.

Her sisters started begging her,hugging her and all,Mr Jason was happy seeing his girls loving each other.They decided Kore will design and sew their birthday clothes.Kathryn will do their make-up and Mashy will do their hair.
Kore began sketching their clothes and when she was done,she called her sisters and after all the arguments they settled on color black.

"Well,okay then,black it is,I will go get dad's credit card and go to the market and get the materials",Kore said and stood up and went to her dad and collected his credit card.

(Raquel's material show room)

Kore got inside the popular Raquel material showroom and mare looking at the building and the whole surrounding you will know,they sell expensive and quality materials.
Oh please excuse my manners,let me introduce Raquel showroom to you,it is founded by a woman named Raquel,who is in her mid-thirties and sells quality materials,which are for the rich,because they are so costly,and she knows Kore as one of her best customers.Well back to present now,the receptionist greeted her and ushered her to the material side

"Hmm Susan,I will take it up from here thank you",Kore said to Susan and starts walking around.

"Okay ma'am,if you are thirsty there is a fridge near by so you can serve yourself ma'am",Susan said.

"Lol,I know Susan I'm a regular customer",Kore said smiling while Susan left.

SCENE THREE(Jason's family)

"Kathryn,Kore,Khamila!!!!!",Mrs Sarah Jason shouted.The girls ran downstairs all startled,because of the tune their mum used in calling them.

"Where is Kore?"Mrs Sarah Jason asked,looking around.

"Darling she sent to Raquel's Material showroom to get materials she will use to sew the clothes for their birthday",Mr Bryan Jason said calmly.

"Get me my phone right now Kathyrn",Mrs Jason said nervously and commanding.
Khamila and Mr Jason were all wondering what was going on,Kathyrn ran upstairs to get her mum's phone and came back in less than a minute.

"Here it is mum",Kathyrn said.
Mrs Jason quickly failed Kore's number and calls her but she didn't pick.Mrs Jason dailed her number again.

(KORE)

"Oh my mum is calling me,that's strange",Kore said to herself,while trying to pick the phone call with the huge materials on her hands.Then someone bumped into her,causing her phone and materials to fall down.

"Jeez,didnt you look at where you were going?",Kore said angrily,trying to pick up her things.
The guy touched her hands,then raised his head up and they both made eye contacts.They became still for about 30secs before the guy broke the silence.

"I'm so sorry,I was such in a hurry,please forgive me",he said while still starring at her.

"It's fi....fine,excuse my pervious mann ..manners",Kore said,stammering,she looked away and was about to pick up her stuffs.