The Coronation - CLOSED -

welcometo crown prince rhian's coronationby the end of the day, he shall no longer bear the title of princebut that of king

welcome
to crown prince rhian's coronation
by the end of the day,
he shall no longer bear the title of
prince
but that of
king

ᎧᏒᎴᏋᏒ ᎧᎦ ᏗᎦᎦᏗᎥᏒᏕ

a pre-coronation reception in the ballroom, in which all selected shall share a toast to the health of their future king

the procession. crown prince rhian will lead the procession into the throne room. behind him will be prince george, princess annabelle, and all the ladies of the selection. the royal siblings have front row seats, and the selected with file in behind them.

crown prince rhian will rise from his seat and kneel before the throne. a government official of his choosing will ask crown prince rhian to swear his loyalty to the country of illéa.

crown prince rhian will then be asked to take an oath of his own writing.

once crown prince rhian has sworn his fealty to the people of illéa, he shall be crowned

crown prince rhian will then give his coronation speech.

afterwards, the procession will exit the throne room and return to the ballroom for the post-coronation reception.

all of this will be broadcast live throughout illéa. the only in-person attendees shall be the royal family, the selected, and the chosen government official.

as you can tell, this chapter is somewhat of a big deal. which is why i have decided to do things a bit differently. so, please, read this properly and make sure you understand. don't be afraid to ask questions. there will be a pre-coronation reception chain, a coronation chain, and then afterwards, a post-coronation reception chain. these chains will happen one at a time. not only are there going to be multiple chains, but replies are going to work differently as well. for those of you who were in deadly darlings, this will work pretty much the same way. i will start us off with a reply, and then i will tag the next person i wish to reply. no one else may reply. after they reply, i will once again tag someone to reply. this makes everything so much easier on me. in addition to doing this, i will be pming at least one of you with specific instructions for what to do. i need you to listen to me, and follow the directions. this chapter is very plot heavy, and i need everyone to do what they're told in order for this to run smoothly. those of you who may receive a pm, you are not allowed to discuss it at all, mention that you got one, or drop hints whatsoever, in any chain, even the chat chain. there will be no individual chains for this event. thank you for reading through this long paragraph of instructions, and please ask questions if you are confused!

all location chains will be closed at the end of this event!