Chapter 1

~ Maddie's pov~
Beep. Beep. Beep. I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I got up showered, dressed, and put on my makeup. I headed downstairs to see Peyton getting yelled at by my mom. Ha. I poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat down by Aaliyah. She told me got a detention after school. Of course she does. See I'm the good child in the family. Peyton is currently suspended and Aaliyah has been getting so many detentions lately. I felt my phone go off notifying me that Hayden was here to get for school. Hayden is my bestfriend. She's bae. I grabbed my backpack and got into her car. When we got out we walked towards are group of friends.

Hayden Caniff- Taylor's daughter
Leah Grier- Nash's daughter
Taylor Dallas- Cameron's son
Ally Reynolds- Carter's daughter
Max Grier- Hayes son
Elliot Espinosa- Matthews son

We were standing in our usual spot when in walked Stacie, the head cheerleader with her boy friend chad the quarterback for the football team. They walked by us. Stacie acting like she was cooler than us even though she wasn't. What EVERYONE knew but chad is that Stacie is cheating on him. The bell rang and we all went to class.

-skip to end of day-
The bell rang and I walked outside to my group of friends. We were just talking till my mom got here. I said goodbye to my friends and left. When I got in the car my mom seemed really angry. "Mom, what's wrong?" I asked. "Aaliyah got suspended from school." She said. "Are you kidding" I said. "Nope." She said. when we got home I went to my room. A few minutes later I heard crying?
-Maddie