26 October 2018

After eating, Yuta send Taeyong home and went back to his own and an hour after he messaged Taeyong telling him to sleep well and he had reached home.

Taeyong was now in his bath tub, he sat in there letting the bubbles surround him. It was warm, and it was comforting.
He wanted to stay in it forever.

It felt as if someone was hugging him and telling him that everything would be okay. Like that time when Taeyong was on the couch crying.

He remembered the other's soft touch as he caressed him. He remember sleeping and waking up to find the other there with a sight he wished he never seen.

  "I miss you so much," Taeyong whispered. "Am I still jealous of you?"

  Taeyong got out of the bath and dried his hair with a rainbow coloured towel, he smelled of lavender due to his new shampoo.

He wondered if the other would love his new scent. It was no longer roses, so would he like it? But even so does it matter if he did?

He walked into his bedroom and accidentally kicked a box that was lying on the ground. He cursed and carried the box to his desk before putting on his usual singlet and hoodie.

  He went over to his table and took out the letters that was in them, most of them were just advertisement paper and some others were nothing much.

  One however caught his eyes. It had a rose wax on the paper and the front wrote his name and it was from Jung Jaehyun.

  He opened it slowly and took out the letter that was in it, inside there were dates and words written on a piece of paper.

  The letter said:

Dear Taeyong,

  I'm sorry that I have never told you this. My father worked for a mafia company and I was the one assisting him in the murder of your parents.

I know I can never change that fact and all I can tell you is a pathetic sorry. The reason why I am always so meticulous is because I have to be careful not to leak any information while trying to collect them.

Thus, I'm always sorting out files and digitising them. When I saw the case about your father and heard from my friend that you were still searching for the murderer, I just panicked.

That was 21 June 2018, when I found out and I immediately told my captain that I wanted to work on this case and he gave me an all clear to start on it with you.

  I was hoping to work the case with you so we can land the evidence on someone else and in the end you will catch the wrong person.

  Hence, when you hugged me I felt nervous. I was terrified that you will know that I'm part of the reason why your father died.

I don't know why but I cared a lot about what you think of me. I care what you say about me, I care about how about you so much. I really tried to forget about it, but I just couldn't.

  That's why on 23 June 2018, when we were at the run down building I purposely told someone to go there to draw your attention away from my father's mafia group to the other suspects.

  But again, my feelings for you seem to overtook my current intention. When I went over to your place on 24 June 2018, wanting to distract you from the main suspect which was me but the look on your face hurt me.

You looked as if you were jealous with me. But I was still hopelessly in love with you and I couldn't help it. I just couldn't.

On 25 June 2018, I went over to your place and I-I wanted to tell you everything about me confessing to the police and everything but-I couldn't.

  When you cried, my natural instinct was to protect you and shield you and nothing else. I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I lied to you.

  I hope that after I'm arrested you will be happier and maybe not look at me with jealousy any more.

Yours faithfully,
Jung Jaehyun.