Its the final nut now (trumpet noises)

It was a late night in the woods a bunch of friends had gathered around the campfire to narrate fanfics to their friends funny ones scary ones sexy ones ( an: ;) ) they had just finished reading the amazing creepypasta fanfics (an: uwu slendaddy have my babies) and so they finally made it to the spicy fanfics (an: warning sexy smut up ahead if you can't handle it don't read it) dicholas started reading the fanfic out loud in a deep baritone voice "she nuzzles into his shoulder wearing her sex neon skin tight squirrel suit mewing as he he grinder his massive furry wolf cock on her entrance" dicholas passes the phone to swammy a little embarrassed but also obviously aroused. Swammy takes the phone and continues reading through stutters as his massive 48" penis strains against his silver stripper boxers "uwu she says as his massive wolf cock penetrates her tight virgin squirrel hole for the 9th time that night naturally ribbed for her pleasure) I- I can't swammy, complains almost too aroused to continue. I can help said josh freeing swammys peepee ( an: blushy face )
Rubbing it between his massive man tits. Swammy cums instantly covering joshes entire body in clumps of cum that look oddly like dnd dice this catches calexes attention as he start fervently shoving the clumps up his nose cumming in his pants with each clump shoved up their. Dickholas sat back and masturbated on his camping chair watching the hot scene in front of him when suddenly yaycob Appeared behind him slamming his massive 3 inch wide 26" long dick on his shoulder dislocating it instantly making dicholas nut hard. This nut shoots off a nearby tree with a psi of 180000 hitting everyone through the brain killing them all instantly but also releasing all the nut everyone had been holding back in the daylight of the next morn it looked like Australia during spider season beautiful and tragic the end.