The Most Wanted

Chapter One: Part 1 The Beginning

              “An Eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and, evil for evil” this quote has been my life guidance ever since I met her and my favourite quote is  “I will bring pandemonium towards you and when your throne crumble I will slowly whisper to your ears,  CHECKMATE”

                 There once was a boy who dreamed to be a hero, who sincerely believed in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light. But light and darkness are equals and where one exist, so to must the other. When the boy finally realized this, he started the path to become a true hero but following the evil way.

                  Since I was born, I don’t  know my parents and who are they and what they look like but ,I had James as my foster father and Lucy as my foster mother they were  not just only my foster parents but they were  also my  best friends too. They had a son and a daughter. Their son Jones 5 years elder than me and Reina same age as me ,until the age of 15 we all live happily together. On Reina’s birthday, we were introduced to one guy and his name is uncle Thomas. Uncle Thomas came from South Yellow ,at first I felt weird about the place he came. Come on which idiot will name a state like that???

                That night after cutting the cake, me  and Reina sat together and she said “You know Anish I always wish to be someone big like the Red King”.  I asked her who is the  Red King and she explained that the Red King is the most wanted guy in the crime world and the king have his army of bad guys. Furthermore  he was the king of the king in the crime world. To achieve this status one must go through some adventure and do some quests but many didn’t know what were that adventure and it quests were. That moment I said to her, “Let’s make a promise. Let’s see who will become the Red King!!” and she just smiled to me.

                 Uncle Thomas looked at me and asked,  “What’s  your name young lad??” and I told him my name, just moment after the question he said, “ I’m so sorry to ruin your happiness”.  At that point I thought he was mad or sicker than a mental guy. That night James called me and gave me a piece of map and a book and he asked me to made promise: only read the book when he was not with me anymore. At first thought maybe they wanted to  leave me with someone so I just accepted the gift with a heavy heart.

                ‘Bang,bang,bang!’ The sound of a gun fire ruined my sleep, I shouted from my room to asked them to keep it down or just turned off the movie. Once again, gunshot were heard but this time 5 rounds of the shot really made me mad and I got up from my bed and rush towards downstairs to gave them a lesson. Just as I opened the theatre room door, Reina stabed me at the abdomen, her action make me stunned ,and out of nowhere Thomas came he was holding a gun. At that time, I knew what he meant by just now and without any hesitation he shot me at the chest but I still conscious ,at that moment Reina saw me and said “You just weak and useless ,just like your step parents. If you survive come and find me you loser” and she walked out of the door with an evil laughter.

            Just before Reina left the place, I said to her “I will be the Red King and mark my words I will be there when you don’t have any moves and standing at the edge of the death I will whisper to your ears CHECKMATE”. Thomas just laughed and he said to Reina “Don’t worried about that idiot he already at edge of death and he challenged to take your life ,it’s a nice joke there lad”. Just as their both left I fainted.

******************************************************************************************

Chapter 1:Part 2 Bad Boy

          Red! The same colour as that person’s hair. Red! Hair darker than a ripe strawberry. The same colour as the stains on this hand. A beautiful intoxicating red! Yes and that person is……. I open my eyes I saw the doctor was shocked and when I look around there were many dead bodies and I realised I was at the mortuary. The doctor couldn’t believe  it was a miracle or maybe their fault of carelessness in job , because I had been dead for 3 hours and there were nearly going to begin the autopsy.