best night ever 2 -11

after the suprise we went back and ate some food and talked at 11pm we went inside. claw picked me up and ran to the room i laught at how childish claw can be.. he opend the door and leaned me up aganist the wall, where we had the best make out sesion. then james spoke up and said beauty me and claw were wondering if we could complet the mating tonight. you guy this was the best night of my life and this would make it even better i would love nothing more lets do it. just then they laid me down on the bed they each kissed 1 side of my neck. then at the count of three they bothed marked me then we continued and completed the mating.

i woke up early and got dreesed and ready for training. i woke u an hour earlier so i could test my powers. i went over and got a steel target and set is up. i steped back and practice aming my fire balls. ok i now you are fustrated tring to figure out your powers so i will tell you them said flame my wolf. you can teleport, shoot cold and normal fire, turn yourself invisable, create a fire sheild, move things with your mind, and read peoples mind she said. thank you flare that would of took a while to figure that out. slowly people started to come to train.

ok so today i want to train mymates the alphas so if you don't want to watch then go do whatever you want. ok you to put these blindfolds on then stand on hose boards. weare goig to improve your senses. i will teleport all over the board and you try and hit me.

we i learnd claw has no attach speed but james has no power in his punches. we if we want to be the strogest this might take a while.