The News!

So it had been a couple of day since we had arrived to our Uncles house . It was weird because they were working but when someone visits you usally take that week off but I really didn't care that much because it was nice just being there around them and there dog made it so much better because I love animals.

The week was almost over and we were getting closer to the time when we were supposed to leave. I remember that week so well because it was the week where my whole life changed.

The day before we were going to leave my mom called all of us into her room expect for my big brother. She needed to tell us something very important and we all needed to hear it. I was so scared but what made it even worse was she was crying and I knew that something was wrong.

I felt so bad that I gave her a hug before she said anything and said it was okay not even knowing the news. But in my head I just was terified not knowing if it was okay or not.

Then she finally said the news. She told us that we weren't going to go back home that we were staying with our Uncle. At first I was happy until I started to think about it. I relized that I wouldn't see my Dad anymore or my friends, and animals. Once I relized this I started crying and couldn't stop. My mom gave me a hug and asked me you know I love you right I node my head but all I wanted to do was walk out of the room I didn't want to see her. She was the one who tore me away from my home but I still love her. It was hard because I did't know how to feel then Barry walked in him already knowing the news I grab onto him and cried into his chest. He was the one person that no matter what could make me feel better by just being there.

Me and barry walked out of the room and went and watched TV on the couch when I finally stopped crying. Aunt Rachel came out and asked me if I was okay and I said I am now.

I had to let it sink in that this was the new place I was living in and there was nothing I could do to change that. So the next day came and my mom said I could call my Dad because she already told him. So I called him it so hard to hold back the tears because he was trying not to cry to. It felt a part of my heart had been ripped out and stepped on.

After the call I didn't want to be in the house anymore I need some air. So I to the dog for a walk around the block. Just finding anyway to get out. I was walking around with molly until she started to chase a squirrel me being in my own little world feel to the ground not seeing her running. It was terrible molly got away and just scraped my legs and hit my elbow on a rock.

But then I saw molly walking back with someone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writer Comments: Hope you enjoy this chapter I will try to upload the next one really soon.