chapter 4

very dark content coming and maybe slight forced lemon and yandere jax

Ruby POV

Shes here.im just in fear not knowing what to do.

Jax: so your the leader here so came here to what? Get revenge?

I said nothing

The faunas came kept that evil smirk.

Jax: so want to tell me or want a round 2.

At that point I just forced my words.

Me: I need help.

Jax raised an eyebrow

Jax: oh?

Me: the atlas military wants to mine dust and they want you to approve it.

Jax: if they survive

Me: huh

Jax: while there are Grimm here .there nothing.thrre are monsters here some the size of your what did you call it beacon academy  is.

Monsters that big and thorn is here.

Jax: say how old are you?

She looked at her desk.

Me: why

Jax: ANSWER ME

Her body lit on fire but it was somehow cold

Me: 36

Jax: huh well I shouldn't be suprised no one is so old as me.

Me: old?

She looked to be late 30s to early 40s

Jax: your born in remnant correct.

Me..yes

Jax: well I'm born here in dc but it was over 10,000 years ago .the day after I became faunas it showed real truth of humanity.they ruined the world but me I'm fixing it.ive seen all the world.the ending in 2102 the bombs fell creating mutations such as me.ive seen monsters take over cities,and I've seen groups fall.im bulding an empire.

Me: but your a monster yourself your closing to be better,but-

I was crying angry tears.

Me: you used me that night.

She just smiled

Me:THAT NIGHT YOU MADE ME WEAK,YOU MADE ME CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP EVERNIGHT,YOUR THE REASON I GOTTEN PREGNEAT WITH A SON WHO I HURT CAUSE OF YOU!!

at that moment I relized I messed up she knows.

Her eyes widened

Jax: would his name be thorn?

She knows ?!!!

Jax : huh well I guess I should bring him back.i would be best if my hair was here.

Huh

Me: you have no right.

Jax: oh and you do you dont think I've heard about what you've done? Weak isn't taking it out on a child

Shes right in a way I'm worse than her.

She grabbed my hand.i struggled but she was too strong definatly stronger than yang.

Jax: but dont worry.you'll have plenty of time to make up for it.for the past 10,000 years I've been living in human ruins but now- with my people out there enforcing rules expanding my empire, a new beginning and faunas shall be superior and monster tamed or destroyed.and a loving family.

I shivered at that part.

Jax forced a kiss.i squirmed but shes too strong.she made ice handcuffs and trapped me.

Jax let me go and picked up her radio.

Jax: celia go contact the bases in the western states and tell them to get a cat faunas boy.siler eye and black eye and bring him to dc.

Celia: ok boss, this kid your family?

Jax: let's say hes meeting his maker.

She smirked.

Me: oh and arrest the atlas people and throw them in the pit.

My eyes widened

Celia: what about the red hood woman

Jax: well shes the mommy

Celia : gotcha

I struggled but I was met with a slap to my face.i actually cried and my aura was slowly healing it.

Jax looked at me with hunger and insanity.

Jax: oh and get the courthouse ready for tommrow.

Celia : why?

Jax forced some flowers into my hand

Jax: let's just say( sing song voice) here comes the bride HA HA HA

Dark right but it shows what were dealing with and its showing the true nature of jax and her ideas and her being from the old world how shes alive I'll tell later thank you.