damn

"Hey, Toaster!" Gavin yelled from the small table.

Yet, he didn't see that Android walking over to him, so he shouted it louder. "TOASTER!" ..Still nothing. "TOOOAASSTTERR!!" He yelled as loudly as he ever could. By now, other police were just staring at him. Tina walked over with a small smile and a confused look. "... Why are you screaming 'toaster'?" Tina asked, raising her hand. Gavin crossed his arms. "I'm yelling for that TIN CAN, but he isn't showing up!" Tina looked behind her. "Well, you definitely made some people look.." Almost everybody in the department was staring at Gavin. An embarrassed blush crept across his face, as he stood up quickly to go find Nines.
"Nines? Nines?!" Gavin yelled, angrily. Nines walked out from around a corner and came face to face with Gavin. "Eh?! Nines! What the hell were you doing?!" Gavin yelped. "Standing around. Why?" Nines asked, a bit annoyed. Gavin clutched his hands. "I was calling you! You're supposed to listen to me, unless you want to get sent back to CyberLife!" Gavin yelled. Nines glared down at Reed. "My name is Nines. That's the name you registered for me. Not toaster." The Android said, annoyed. Gavin glared back up at him, before rolling his eyes and looking away. He crossed his arms and wouldn't make eye contact. "Well, I was calling you because I wanted a coffee, but now I might as well just get it myself!" Gavin spun around and walked back toward the café area. Nines followed behind him. Gavin turned on the coffee machine. "Of course, now you're following me like a puppy!" He said to Nines.
Nines grinned at him. "You think I'm like a puppy? Cute like a puppy?" He teased him. Reed's face heated up and he became all flustered. "N-no! I- That's not what I-" He stuttered, scoffing after. "Shut up, t-toaster.." Gavin snatched his steaming coffee from the machine and quickly walked away from Nines, towards the hallway with the fire exit door in it. He hid back there sometimes, because nobody went back there.