chapter 5 !

"So, did you like my Ohagis? They're good right?" you cheerfully asked Sanemi. "I- I guess..." Sanemi replied because he felt grateful to you for helping him.

"I could make more if you want!" you told Sanemi.

"I'm leaving for work soon." Sanemi stated although you could feel sadness in his words. You pat his head because you wanted to laugh at him for feeling sad about not getting anymore Ohagi but his hair that looked so spiky surprised you because it was softer than a cloud. "Oh my god." you thought to yourself. Sanemi chuckled. "You thought my hair was spiky huh." he asked whilst smiling, his smile felt warm to your heart. "Uh-yeah haha." you said, embarrassed. "I'm gonna change to my uniform." Sanemi said. With that, you left the room.

As soon as you left you felt your cheeks heat up and you screamed in your mind of excitement. For the first time in years, you felt your heart thumping a thousand miles per hour. "eeek.!" you thought. You ran into your room and screamed into a pillow. After calming down, you thought about your actions just now and said out loud to ask yourself "D-Did I just catch feelings? NO WAY." as you said that you felt wrong about what you said. You thought about it for about an hour but you still didn't clear your mind. You wanted to get some water when you noticed it was around 7 p.m. . Hungry, you decided to go out to buy food...

A few moments passed and you were just walking down a dark alley when you heard screaming from your right. You turned to your right and saw a girl running away from a demon! "H- HELP ME!" Just as you were about to scream for help, you saw as the girl got caught and killed immediately. Frozen in fear, you watch as the demon devoured the girl right infront of your very eyes. After a minute, the demon looked up with it's face having a deformed mouth and three eyes. You knew you were next. You started running away from it but it outran you. it pulled on your kimono and you fell down. Knowing it was the end for you, all your memories flashed by right before your life.

~END OF CHAPTER~