Part 5 ^ acustic version came out 🙈

^drop songs for me I'm running out of ideas

Your POV
Great just great I have to do school project with him today "you rolled your eyes" 
"Hey wanna come to my place at 3" he asked sure you replied with then you went to your other classes right before lunch Mads came up to you "stay away from Jaden you whore" "gladly" you said and she scoffed and walked away you looked down and headed to lunch you sat down next to charli and nessa and just put your head down nessa asks what's wrong and all you say is nothing just tried Jaden comes up to you guys and asks you for your number so he could text you for the project you give him your number and he says thx and walks away you roll your eyes and keep on talking to nessa and her friends than you guys went on to your other classes at the end of the day Jaden comes up to you and asks if you wanted to come with him to his house instead of just going there by skateboarding you agreed and you guys got in his car and he started driving you noticed most of the drive he was staring at you you said take a picture it lasts longer than he takes a picture you get annoyed so you go off on him "don't you have a girlfriend so why are you looking at me and taking pictures of me like shouldn't you be doing that with her he said "jeez sorry and mads doesn't even rlly listen to me she's always talking about herself or some guy she's snapping so I kinda wanna break up with her....

"Sorry I didn't know I didn't mean to be so mean you just made me really mad"
He scratch the back of his head in embarrassment and told you he was sorry
j-Jaden
P-you/paisley
You arrived
J- "We're here"
P- great
J- "cmon" he grabs your hand and drags you inside
p- Ughhhh stop dragging me Jaden
J- fine
P- thank you
J- want a drink?
P- sure
J- wine or beer?
P-um beer?
J- k
P- your allowed to drink that?
J- it's whatever my parents leave it around so what do they care
P- forget I asked (you walked around embarrassed
J- wanna work on the project now ?
P- not really can we just play around for a little
J- sure..
P- so what you wanna do ?
J- wanna go to the park ?
P- sure
J- cmon I got a extra skateboard
P-okay okay I'm coming
J-🤪

Your POV
Why am I suddenly loving where this is going "no stop it you can't like him he has a girlfriend and he's not your type"
Just going to be nice after the project you don't have too see him anymore so you started skating and you almost trip over a rock but Jaden caught you
end of your POV

"Hey your falling for me already" Jaden said
"Omg no but thx for saving me 🙄"
We're here you guys got to the park and you and him were having fun till mads showed up and said "show off" and walked over to Jaden " why are you hanging out with this loser when you could be cuddling with me jay jay 🤍
"Get off me mads I'm not your boyfriend anymore" what- your rlly leaving me for her ugh I can't believe this she walks over to you and pushes you off the skate board and starts hurting you and you scream in pain as Jaden runs over and helps you up "omg get off her mads he pushes her off you and brings you to his house and cleans you up and you were sitting on his bed when he comes in and cleans your cut and your guys hands touch and you look in each other's eyes and slowly lean in then your phone goes off and you said "um I have to go bye" he has sadness in his eyes and says "bye paisley"

To be continued.......

________________________________ok thank you so much for 11 views we still don't have a follower but okay 😑 word count 711